Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Worked for me, ordered two!

Nice light, nice price also :slight_smile:
Fenix E35 Ultimate Edition - $39.99 –8% with BLF code. Grrr :expressionless: they upped price to $44.79 :expressionless:

Interesting = yes, not sure if worth the $ thou, driver looks like to be one of the “next mode memory” versions :~
On The Road B311 CREE XP-G2 R5 or XM-L2 T6

Solarforce C2000 CREE MT-G2 2000 Lumens Carbon Fibre LED Flashlight

How about that :slight_smile:

This ON The Road light looks very good.
Description is promising, XML2 warm tint, 10-1000lumen, glowing momentary and tailclicky and a nice big reflector.

Square battery tube?

The X6M looks nice, but does it have anodized threads? Why wouldn't they show pictures of that? The $41 On The Road B361 doesn't have anodized threads, so I can't assume the X6M does even though the X6A and M900 do.

I doubt I'll get it though. With the price and drivers developed by fellow members, this light would have to be very nearly perfect or have a lot more output.

Roche X3 $21.99: with coupon code X3GB (Valid until April 8)
Review -> here.

Convoy C8 with XML U2-1B and 8x7135 driver for $14.22

Interesting pliers with changeable tips for flashlight disassembling, $6.49

Eagle eye X2 XM-L T6 U2-3C / 4x7135 $16.79 (black and titanium gray)

The adapter has rounded corners, kinda interesting … does it save a tiny bit of material?

Opus BT-C3100 Dreamcharger under “Powerfocus” brand name, $58.67 (Review by Chloe or by HKJ)

Something like Nitecore i2 but named Powerfocus I2 Pro slight design changes and USB slot but no explanation what is it for :slight_smile:

Powerfocus D, C to AA Cell Adapter $4.82 interesting stuff

Couple of Wolf Eyes flashlight with price like there is no tomorow :smiley: Falcon ($94.99) and X-Beam ($135.37)

cool lights at not so budget price :_(
that’s probably is the most expensive zoomies I’ve ever seen :stuck_out_tongue:

interesting light with red laser … good for hunting?

NCRB coupons have expired and BG can't renew them (due to difficulties to source those cells - AFAIK the automotive industry is hoarding them all). Well.. It was fun as long as it did last. :)

New promotion:

Some new lights (Fenix, Imalent, Convoy, ..) are now 10% off (with coupon bgfn)

“Decepticon” 13 Ah power pack:

cool looking power pack, probably contained 6 2250 mAh batteries :stuck_out_tongue:

what about this cool lookingIron Man USB flashdrive

!http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2014/04/SKU128322-%20(9).jpg!

XM-L T6 CR123A/16340 3 Mode $8.99 before less (My Link) | (non-aff)

Should be brighter than smiliing shark version (Q5). Comes in silver and black.

Did they really use one with a broken lens for the product page?

I was just admiring that light, and reaching for my credit card. I’m glad you pointed out the broken lens. I’m not sure I want to pocket carry a light with a potentially fragile lens.

baaad marketing fail!

Replace with this 18mm $0.42 if broken?

Nice light Convoy L4

Convoy L4 $24.55
with coupon code BGL4GB (Valid until Apr.19)