Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Sounds like T6-3B could suite you quite well.

Nice to see Convoy L4 with tint options and great price.

The extreme affiliate link focus and especially the "link stealing" in this thread makes me puke though.. :Sp

+1. The deal was found & published already -> no need to repeat it, especially with own aff link.

Post removed. I apologize to those who find it inappropriate.

All product links are made public, so how can it be stolen in the first place?

:smiley:

I found a USB Stick light, it’s a clear USB housing with 3 LEDs in it, I have a cheaper just PCB Version(from fastech) and used it for some time with a USB power bank as nightlight. I like this one in a plastic housing more.

There is a one with ramping and memory (no casing). Can be bought from eBay for GBP 1 in WW or CW.

Ups, didn’t check that :stuck_out_tongue: post deleted :beer:
sorry
Btw, Sunwayman F40A is available at banggood but the price is so-so :frowning: $72.88 (before blf discount) we should wait some of the next holidays like easter or so :smiley:
Also new: Fenix UC50
only $115.56 (before blf discount), take it or leave it deal :smiley: don’t know why but I am not particularly fond of this UC series :expressionless:

Cool. I like little USB lights. I have a USB “worm” style light, basically a stiff but flexible tube with a USB connector on one end and a light on the other. The light is pretty bright and has a 180 degree flood beam, with a touch sensor on the very end to turn it on and off.

It seems to not be available any more, but here’s the pic and link anyway:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HXN96E/

Same thing on FastTech $3.56 but has “USB Cable (21.5cm)”

I have one of those. I like it, but it doesn’t have the touch control. It’s just on all the time.

I’m really tempted to get more of these little USB-powered lights now, and power them from switched outlets so I can turn them on from a wall switch.

I just did a “rough draft” with my worm light, and I like it so far.

I wonder how well these deal with heat, if they’re used for hours at a time.

I left mine running for 24h at about 50% intensity = no problem, was only mild warm :wink:
P.S. I have 5 regular ones on order (just on-off), 2 touch CW, 2 touch WW and one with foto diode (should turns itself ON when dark) :bigsmile:

*coupons don’t work on email deals

Oh man the sensor USB light looks awesome and is so cheap, but the seller don’t ships to my country :_( and now that I know you can have it for so cheap the other aliexpress offers seem to be expensive.

That’s weird, why they don’t ship to Germany?
Check here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201043862358

banggood.com appears to be dead, am I the only one with this problem?

Works for me. You can always check it via this link: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/banggood.com

It’s just me then. :~

Ive noticed that sometimes the site is really slow to load… but never down

Thanks a lot this worked.
Before it showed every time after login “ships not to Germany”
Just ordered it.