Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

thank you

Do you know what the blf discount code is?

Good Day,

For U$12.99 (for approx next 2 days & 20 hours):

SolarStorm SC01 XM-L2 T6-3C/U2-1A LED Flashlight

http://www.banggood.com/SolarStrom-SC01-CREE-XML2-U2-T6-AA-Or-14500-LED-...

Best Regards,

George

Good Day,

For U$89.99 (for approx next 2 days & 20 hours):

AceBeam K40M Cree MT-G2 Q0 3000lm 5000k LED Flashlight

http://www.banggood.com/SupBeam-K40M-Cree-MT-G2-Q0-3000lm-5000k-LED-Flas...

Best Regards,

George

It’s simply ‘BLF’ (without apostrophes ofc). There’s also ‘newbg’ for non-FL items, but you can only use one code per order.

additional Codes won´t work on flash deals…

but i got some to share from the Lights i reviewed in my monster thread :

SKU162093 CODE:E01 PRICE:$18.99
SKU162049 CODE:X30 PRICE:$19.99

due to MAP only via my mail (easier for me to copy/paste the codes and links) or PM:

acebeam L10
Olight S10R, S15R, S20R

use: m4dm4x “@” aon.at

[NON-AFF-LINK] Jetbeam HC20 CREE XM-L2 800lm LED Handlamp Flashlight, free JetBeam 18650 @$29.43 (after 8% BLF Discount)

That jetbeam headlamp is sooooo funky. And chunky!

Looks pretty simple, high/med/low. And the lowest mode is 70 lumens. If you like your lows low, it’s not a good choice. There isn’t much competition in that price range, but the HC50 goes down much lower and has more functions and looks a lot less awkward.

It would be nice to see the two side by side for a size comparison.

I will be able to compare it with Crelant CH10, have one on the way…

Exactly. That’s why I was surprised it only weighs 83g (HC50 is 130g). Tempted… But I’ll wait for a review to see if there’s visible PWM or other issues. Oh, it also has hidden blinky modes.

Brilliant deal with that HC20. Make it in NW and it will be impossible to resist.

Thanks, Martin. Great chance to get hot flashlight for great price.

Warsun 3 mode XPE SK68 $3.99 / $3.67 with blf code

edit: it’s ~15g lighter than some other SK68s so this one may have a hollow pill :confused:

Many codes from first post don’t work.

Email Flyer promotion from BangGood today ( says sale codes good for 7 days)

Olight I3S. for $14.99
code DI3S

Pretty good deal. I tried to get a few from DX a while back at a similar price, but they never arrived. I think the included battery might have caused shipping issues, but I’m not sure.

I’m kind of tempted to get a few as holiday gifts. Almost everyone likes a nice keychain light.

I’ve been following this thread and bought several items from Banggood like the Eagle Eye BLF X6 and a Soldering Tool, but I realized this was not included in my subscriptions. So subscribed! :slight_smile:

Many thanks, Martin. S20R is on the way home to Daddy. :)

Code for TM06 available via Pm!

Huh, how about that. They finally made a “tiny monster” which is smaller and brighter than my 2-year-old SRK. Took ’em long enough.

Of course, since then I’ve moved on to something a fifth the size with more lumens.