Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

You should open a dedicated thread for this issue.
And please put these information in the new thread:
What light is it? With link…
Which batteries did you use?
Is it an electronic/momentary switch light? How many days?
Do you have a multimeter?

Guys—this is a thread for posting Deal Alerts only.
Please start new threads for discussing hardware issues.

I wrote them an question to get some details of the heatshrinktube(post#393), the email contained a link to the product and the answer I got some days later was:

They are so dumb…

:smiley: I hate to say it, but they have repeatedly proven to be grossly incompetent in answering ALL of my basic questions. Bangstupid.

Sounds good but if ya don’t update your prices to reflect changes… just a hint for ya :slight_smile:

Today I got another message asking for the sku….in the email was a direct link and the SKU number included…I never ever have seen so much incompetence in cs and I have seen a lot…

I did the same thing… links included. I should copy/paste my entire email conversations with bangdick into this thread so others can read about what complete idiots they are. If it weren’t real, you’d think it was actually comical. I dont think its a language barrier because I explained the situations several times at the most rudimentary level. I just wish they worked for me so I could fire them all. :Sp

Wow. And I feel bad when I have to ask customers for their payment ID (or receipt) so I can find their transaction. I can usually find it by grepping debug logs on the server or by digging through the exposed parts of a related (and sometimes redundant) database… but not always.

Oh well, that’ll be fixed next week anyway. I finally got time allocated to write a little search/display app for this sort of thing, with access to the actual database instead of just the bread crumbs it sometimes leaves in more accessible locations.

Wow, I had a similar experience with DX before. They converted my refund into store credit (I said that was ok), but then they didn’t have what I reordered from then, and that is when they turned my store credit (originally cash), into… nothing. It just sort of vanished. There was always some kind of ‘misunderstanding’ or some such, sometimes they’d just ask for information already in the thread of the customer service ticket, and so on. After a few months of that I ceased doing business with them (nothing but, just a couple thousand dollars US per year but still it was bad business as they only stole like 200 bucks). I think I’ll buy from the sellers mentioned here… through amazon :smiley:

Be careful with Amazon. They often have dozens of vendors selling similar but different items under the same SKU, and it’s nearly impossible to tell which item each vendor has. Further complicating the problem, many of the vendors have multiple similar items which they ship out at random. Amazon itself is one of those “roulette” vendors… anything which says “fulfilled by amazon” is likely to get you a slightly different product than what you actually ordered, because it all goes into one bin in their warehouse and they don’t seem to care much which one they send. They’ll just send something from the nearest warehouse, even if it’s technically supplied from a different vendor with a different flavor of the product. Only the SKU needs to match.

I still order some things there, but I have to tread with caution.

For service which is actually good, and products which are what the vendor claims, I’d suggest avoiding the big stores entirely. Try independent vendors instead. These seem to be pretty respectable: Illumination Supply, Mountain Electronics, SBflashlights, GoingGear, CNQG / FancyFlashlights, Intl-Outdoor, and umm… I’m having trouble remembering the others right now. There are several more though.

Anyone have an updated Banggood coupon code?

‘blf’ is still working.

Just noticed that. Thanks.

Lol I am laughing my ass off…. :bigsmile:

They are so funny

So what was david doing to the item? Naughty, Naughty.

Finally something new and interesting at Banggood -> Fenix TK61 $159,99 (but you can save ~$13 with cupon code: BLF)

or, how about Sunwaymen F10R

This David is making goods smelly at Banggood?? I’m now afraid of receiving an item from them…

TK61 is listed now at $155 - nice!

The story continues…I got another message today…

Now they think that I have actually bought it, ….stupid but funny

I always check the new arrivals and not the fenix lights got my attention but this

Seriously this can’t be true, this must be fake, or what do you think.
Of course I will write them an email an ask them what this is.

Oh, that’s nice, 5 bucks down in about 24h, 10 days and that would be –50$ J)