Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Anyone know what the other Rocher light in the X3 picture is named? Looks like more of a thrower.

Just have seen a pack of seven different ESD tweezers for 6.39$ in their father day offers.
!http://imgmgr.banggood.com/images/upload/2014/04-1/SKU127573%20(3).jpg!
http://www.banggood.com/7pcs-BGA-Precision-Tweezer-Set-Antistatic-Tweezers-Stainless-Tweezers-p-924799.html?p=S32820122914201301PY

Not sure about this, but looks interesting…

I was interested too, but the spec sheet says 38kcd?? :~

I wouldn’t trust that at all. Look at the hilarious spelling errors. Those stats may have come off a totally different light. lol

Ill do a review on one of these. Expect measurements, tear down and all the usual stuff. :beer:

Thanks for biting the bullet RaceR86! It sure looks cool, and a jump to the past for some sweet geeky nostalgia.

Well. Not my money. "Only" my time. Which is money. :p BG is sending me the light for review. Ive got pretty much all the popular budget throwers, so Id reckon I can give a good picture of how the light is, and how it compares to most other popular throwers in that price range.

I actually saw the light on Warsuns webpage very recently. I checked the specs and was amazed to read that the description said aluminium body or something like that.. I think its aluminium. Curious to find out. Could be an interesting light.

NCRB's are back to reasonable price:
2 x Panasonic protected NCRB 3400mAh for $16.90 (+0.49 NL post for me) (with coupon bgf182)

yes, we have a problem in batteries shipmeng ,we'll solve it ASAP.

are the Problems for you getting them out of china or get them into the €U ?

Still some time to participate in Olight SR Mini group buy :slight_smile:

weird… the warsun XM-L2 light look like warm white to me :frowning:

I think this is not bad price for now (USD 25.75 with BLF coupon code).
Crelant V6CS

Wow, flashlight with magnetic control, only 22.99$ before apply coupon, good deal?

Rocher MC10 CREE XM-L2 1A 700LM Magnetic Control LED Flashlight @ 22.99$ USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - No AFF link

EDIT: Add new Skilhunt models,

SKILHUNT K26 CREE XM-L2 1000LM 4Modes With 26650 Battery and charger @ 87.39$ USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - No AFF link

Package included:
1 x SKILHUNT K26 CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight
1 x 26650 battery
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
1 x battery tube
1 x flashlight strap
2 x o-rings

SKILHUNT Defier X0 CREE XM-L2 650lm Tactical LED Flashlight @ 45.07$ USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - No AFF link

Looks like $24.99, but a decent looking light for sure.

apply “BLF” coupon at checkout

uh! I’m idiot :frowning: , edit… after apply coupon!! sorry…

Ive just ordered one(Rocher MC10) and will change out the cool white led with something warmer, will let you guys know when it arrives :bigsmile: