Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Yes, except that a kubotan is illegal here, but a pen can't be (I hope) :)

EDC Ultrathin Foldable Nail Clipper S.Steel Keychain Cuticle Cutter - Non Aff. link. $2.20

These are pretty cheap. They work fine as a travel nail clippers, wont take much space, and wont tear things up in a bag because the jaws are closed when folded in. That nail file area does have pretty big friction tho.
I bought one just like this with “True Utility” branding from a gas station few years ago. This item seems to have same manufacturers mark on the underside as my clippers. I’ll buy these just to have a spare clippers for another bag. :slight_smile:

Stab people, of course.

Bought that belt - just what I have been looking for a while and on ridiculous prices locally (automatic ones).
No need to be quality as same issues with Werner, they have a tendency to stretch out of form…

Also ordered that cheap-O blueswitched light. Gotta be very bad for that price, lol 8)

I noticed that BG has many different styles of those belts when you search for auto buckle belt (non aff)

My belt arrived today, it’s nice and exactly like the first one just the buckle design is different and it was some bucks cheaper.
Shipping from BG now takes just 10days to me(NL post to Germany)very consistently that is much faster than all other Chinese vendors which need about a month, they also ship 90% of my orders the next day out.
What I don’t like is the multiple categories in the shopping cart, I guess they split things from different warehouses or so.

Does anyone have any experience with these batteries?

Thinking about ordering, but a little hesitant to order as my last BG order never got delivered. I ordered some Warsun motion sensitive night lights. Had to do PP dispute and get refunded - wasted 2 months :frowning:

Haven’t had delivery problems before with BG but others have.

Given the price of the battery it doesn’t look to be that great. Keeppower currently have the highest legitimate capacity 5200.

I have a delivery problem going on right now - tracking stalled 2 weeks ago and noone knows what’s wrong. Sometimes regular shipping (without tracking) took full two months.

7$ for a unknown 26650 seems not like a great deal but it seems that even cheap 26650 are still okay so it might be worth a try, King kongs are in the same price range and well known to be good so maybe it’s the better deal

If I am remembering right the keeppower 5200 is the best protected Battery HJK has tested so far. Here is the link to his 26650 comparator

CREE XP-L V5/ V4/ U5 LED With Copper Substrate. Price - $6.61 ~ $8.09 (single pcs order) after "BLF" coupon | non-aff

Pioneer C8 Flashlight XM-L2 U2-1A/T6-3C SMO/OP - Non AFF link $23.99 $22.07 with BLF coupon code

Just for the images I venture to assert is one of the C8 flashlights with best finishes to date there, reminds me the XinTD C8 be a model that is not much like the rest of C8 in terms of finishes and characteristics. I was surprised by the operation of the driver, I do not remember seeing this type of operation in other flashlights.

Pioneer C22 Cree XM-L2 U2-1A/T6-3C OP - Non AFF link $19.99 $18.39 with BLF coupon code

Same opinion that the C8, good finishes apparently and the same driver, is strange that is read the warning not to use protected batteries.

Glad to see new “low cost” brands with apparent good finishes, when finished of the Eagle Eye GB X6, try one with a Pioneer? :bigsmile:

I’d like to see a somewhat clearer explanation of the UI. It sounds like it has short-cycle memory of sorts, plus a means of programming the first three modes. So, it could be a user-defined brightness in the first slot, another user-defined brightness in the second slot, and high/low/flash in the third slot? What about slot zero, where the user turns on the light and doesn’t half-press at all? Does that just do whatever was used last?

Any idea if this uses off-time to measure half-clicks?

HC90 coupon expired :frowning:

any chance that can be renewed? woulda bought two if it’d worked today :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a question about NW versions of Solarstorm SC0x flashlights. Do they already ship them with XM-L2?

New XP-L Flashlight :heart_eyes:

JETBeam Jet-III M 3M PRO XP-L Led - Non AFF link $59.99 $55.19 with BLF coupon code

Unregulated and won’t reach full brightness on 1x18650 at all. UI isn’t great as well. At least it’s fairly cheap.

very interesting new flashlights!

E01 CREE XP-G2 Stainles Steel AA 14500 Mini EDC - Non AFF link $21.99 $20.23 with BLF coupon code

with spring mod made? :open_mouth:

[/quote]

DK+10 CREE XM-L2 680Lumens 5modes (convoy S6 style) - Non AFF link $21.99 $20.23 with BLF coupon code

CREE XPE-R3 LED 100LM Stainless Steel Mini LED Flashlight AAA - Non AFF link $10.99 $10.11 with BLF coupon code

It is ideal for gifts:

XR55 CREE XM-L2 5Modes Cool White Tactical LED flashlight - Non AFF link $39.99 $36.79 with BLF coupon code

XR30 Cree XM-L2 1A 800 Lumens 5-Mode LED Flashlight 1*18650 - Non AFF link $24.99 $22.35 with BLF coupon code

XR10 Cree XM-L2 1A 580 Lumens 5-Mode LED Flashlight 1*18650 - Non AFF link $23.99 $22.07 with BLF coupon code

and finally, the one that I liked personally, good thrower? Maybe a good idea to put a MT-G2 or XP-G2 dedomed :bigsmile:

CREE XM-L2 1A 1000LM 5modes Long Range Tactical LED Flashlight - Non AFF link $28.99 $26.58 with BLF coupon code

New DQG lowcost :quest: flashlights

1º only two modes, simple and beautiful EDC with two tone led to choose:
Cree XP-G R5 3000K/4000K 2-Mode Stainless Steel AA Mini LED Flashlight - Non AFF link $14.65 $13.48 with BLF coupon code

2º I see it same as DQG mini AAA, but cheaper!
Cree XP-G R5 3000K/4000K 2-Mode Stainless Steel AA Mini LED Flashlight - Non AFF link $14.99 $13.79 with BLF coupon code

3º DQG Brass Art :
Cree XP-G R5 3000K/4000K 2-Mode Stainless Steel AA Mini LED Flashlight - Non AFF link $23.69 $21.79 with BLF coupon code