Deal on Orbtronic 3400 18650's

Yup. There is a lot going on in this thread. A little confusing. :slight_smile: We just need to be sure that we are all talking about the same ā€œprotectedā€ cell. Thank you sir.

I was confused because I thought I was getting 4 protected 3400 . with the discount code I paid $29.98 that is after $10.00 off. That was for 2. and a battery cass and another little cass. That comes to $15 each. does that seem like a special bargain ?

Seems like somebody likes to toot their own horn even if they donā€™t have the exact same product in the price comparison. Donā€™t treat us like idiots.

one of the reasons that i came over from cpf is that the ambiance here was more user friendly and not so elite. not sure who exactly ilikeflashlights is referring to as tooting their own horn but that is par for the course for this thread. i believe that we are all members here, 1 post or 1,000, each giving and receiving respect and engaging in civil discourse. i am a chief admin on a non flashlight forum and would be thinking seriously about shutting this thread down and starting a new one that clearly delineates what we are talking about. for me the protected and non protected panasonics are not clearly apparent in their labeling and when we start adding in discount codes and deals it further complicates things. also, this is a free market and first i tend to factor in price for equal cell, us based or not, qc, and shipping. personal friendships and relationships also do factor in.

as a rank amatuer who has collected flashlights for 20+ years i appreciate the willingness of the vets here to lend a hand and rely on their experience to guide me in what is becoming somewhat of an obsession far surpassing my actual needs. I hope this site will continue to provide me with that support.

ken

my apologies for the long discourse and mods feel free to move or delete if this is not an appropriate post.

I did not start this thread, but it is pretty simple:

25% off - any 3400mAh cell - protected or non protected.

It will also work with 4 channel charger.

This is not a promotion - just a coupon code for forum members.

OP has clearly posted 25% off coupon code for 3400mAh batteries.

I was referring to SpaceCowboy who is doing nothing more than comparing nonprotected batteries to protected one and trying to confuse people here.

Come on, folks. Lets not be consumed with drama. Itā€™s happening more often lately and it doesnā€™t need to.

Shipping price is insaneā€¦$36.75 for meā€¦

No drama here. We just all need to be sure that we are comparing the same NCR18650B 3400 mAh PROTECTED batteries, to avoid any confusion on our members here. Thatā€™s all. Plain and simple. I was very confused until I figured all of this out.

Bottom line here is for (4) NCR18650B 3400 mAh protected batteries, the price comes to $75.96, Less $18.99 discount with the code (Forum25B), which comes out to $56.97. Looks like $8.67 more than Kumabears. That was with the link that was provided above.

Thank you ri chevy for even better clarification.

I must admit I was ā€œpushedā€ in into some price comparison.

It is just a discount coupon for forum members.

Who likes to use this coupon, than use it. Who doesnā€™t like - no hurt fillings.

This charger for $24.74 (including shipping)is not that bad deal.

If you are outside USA - li-ion batteries cannot be shipped from USA.

Shipping cost is pulled from USPS servers directly, and shipping fee is for USPS Priority International (with tracking).

Orbtronic is US based company (Florida).

Shipping for US customers is free, like always.

Coupon code will expire today.

It is amazing how many people take an action, but not participate in discussions on BLF.

Maybe our posts are sometime boring?

or maybe we do not argue enough:)

its simple, a lot of us are not flashlight experts and are just lloking for information and recommendations. also, there may be a reluctance to post since it is not a great feeling to have no one respond to your post, twice i have posted with a request for advice and help and both time i have had zero responses.

ken

Where are your posts/questions?

Maybe in BLF section/category with not that many visitors, or wrong category.

It happens often.

that could be very true, not sure that i paid any attention to where i posted it. i always just read down thru recent postings:

ken

since this post i have had a response to one of my questions and am pleased. on an aside, figured out what was going on with your site, now the coupon has expired! :slight_smile: how about a week extensionā€¦ā€¦.:slight_smile:

ken

Thanks for sharing this code, picked up a few. Nice. Came with a handy carrying case and fast shipping. Will buy again in the future.

You can always email Orbtronic, and get a personal discount code, or something like that.

Thanks Orbtronic for the super fast shipping. You guys were good to me today. Got some of their 26650s, 3400 protected, and a very nice Xtar SP2. Dealing with a US company and getting my stuff in 3 actual days is worth it. Now if only they would have had some of the LSD NiMH in C and D itā€™d be a one stop shop. Very well packaged and the 2400s come with Orbtronic cases. Iā€™m charging them now and have to get to testing them in some lights.