[Design with Terry]Wurkkos TS32 15000+ Lumens Flashlight Concept

To add to that, what, if any, modes have regulated output. How much output is sustainable for the two sets of emitters?

I was only informed from a fellow member yesterday that this light was released. I havent been following this thread for some time. Reading the last 2 pages - Im surprised to see this Release - that looks like the opposite body design and handle that people here were requesting/hoping for. I am glad to see lh351d (not for tint purposes, but output and cri i suppose..), But i wonder what CCT the XP-L and LH351D are?

Looks like there is a Buck driver for the sft40? thats nice! The handle looks sub-par, so i wont include it on my order.

Im going to buy this light, because why not? looks like a nice design and solid build for the price! If not a lot of other folks grab it, and first hand info seems scarce, ill try to post some sort of review. Especially on the tint quality of the flood channel, the operation of the 2 buttons (Can they be used together, or only independent?), the speed/smoothness of the ramping, and some other key features that i have questions about.

Oh, and ill definitely be modding it, at least replacing the 12 emitter flood with something else. Unlike the DM1.12, it looks like the domed / domeless 519a will fit in this TS32, so I'll probably throw those in it.

EDIT: I will install 519a If they can handle the amperage from the FET driver/ battery combo. If not i will install xpl-hi, or seek out Lishen 10amp 21700's and try that.

Would be been nice to see 519a included as an option going forward. they are cheaper than the 2 LED's being offered right now.

I’d be interested in seeing a review of this light. It looks pretty good all around and you can use both flood and throw at the same time, which is very nice. The only thing is that the throw specs don’t seem very impressive at all and I’m concerned about how fast it is going to step down.

Great to know about using flood and throw at same time. I didn't see the throw specs, are they on the same sales page?

WOW LH351D version is sold out :frowning: . I just see now that Wurkkos release that model. I waiting it for long time.

Terry wrote on TLF: “DarĂŒber hinaus sind wir bereit, den 519A-Emitter fĂŒr TS32 anzupassen, und es wird erwartet, dass die höchste Spezifikation in Zukunft XHP50.3+ 12 * 519A sein sollte.
Dies befindet sich derzeit jedoch noch im Schaltungsdesign.”

Translation: In addition, we are willing to customize the 519A emitter for TS32, and it is expected that the highest specification should be XHP50.3+ 12*519A in the future.
However, this is currently still in the circuit design stage.

So there are more beautiful LEDs to come. :wink:

Are you listening ARTIE??? :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :+1:

That’s awesome to hear they’ll have 519a as an option! Wurkkos certainly seems to be responsive to input (with the wk10, too), so that’s awesome.

I have an lh351d version on the way, and depending on tint of the flood channel, i may swap in 519a and see how it looks.

Artie, yes they are on the Ali page. On turbo, 584m for throwy led, and 393m for flood. With both together, it is 637m.

They shipped yours already?

Any review samples going out to the good folks that do such work around here? I don’t like to buy lights on a bet, and while this looks cool, a good review would go a long way to separating me from my money.

sorry LH351D version still hold, the reflector with some problem with LH351D, we have to make some new reflector to work with it good. will be available
before this Friday and send the package ASAP.

I prefer the 17th FEB 2022 design.

If do a 519A version, 4500K or 5000K ,which more popular?

Between the two, I would go with the 4500K.

Hard question, they are both very good. I might lean towards 5000K.

Me too, and I think most of us prefer that design, it doesn’t matter if it’s a little bigger, both are big, but with that extra size we get much more throw.

probably the 4500K version will be more popular

My favorite is 4500k.
But in combination with the SFT40 LED, which is only available in 6500k, I would choose 5000k because they are closer together.

If the spot LED is an XHP50.3 HI in 5000k I couldn’t decide but I think I would prefer the 4500k.

I vote 4500K