[Design with Terry]Wurkkos TS32 15000+ Lumens Flashlight Concept

I like it! I think the flared head is a good choice for a little more throw from that central emitter. Though, the handle looks like it would be poorly balanced now. Perhaps it should be moved forward some.

The ability to control the light while holding it with the handle would be great too. Perhaps the handle could attach in front of the switch, and a small pushrod could be used to press down on the button from the handle.

I notice there is only one button. Does that mean Anduril 2 is back on the table as an option? If so, please include Emisar/Noctigon layout flashing pads on the driver for easy firmware updates.

Great work, Wurkkos. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing this project progress.

Looks good! Great choice with the 50.3 and LH351D. The 50.3 will not throw as far as the sft40 though, but will be brighter.

I like the new design much better!

Why is the outer knee of the handle near the screw cut off while keeping the inner rectangular? This weakens the structure unnecessarily and will lead to snapping off the handle easily.
Heat dissipation in this design? Still insufficient. And, with the center LED and the surrounding decoration, it will lead to long and inadequate heat transfer and burn the center LED quickly.

When I look at this type of constructions, I see just a bunch of cheap flashlights tied together in a bundle.
Why not make a 52 array of overdriven of SBT90.2 and call this a strong flashlight? Ah, noooo, too much heat. There is always somethingā€¦.

There is second handle prototype that is better in every way. Don't know why renders are with the first one, like everybody said it's worse than second prototype.
Second prototype is in the shape of 9.

I imagine that the center led is on different copper pill, and it main cooling will be fins closer to the switch. But we didn't see any internal renders so far, so I'm only guessing.

For me that plastic button is a no no. Won't buy it with that button on it (the same reason I don't have TS21 in my collection).
You have good buttons like in the FC11, or TS30S (that are harder to press accidentally, looks nicer, and are easier to locate). Why not use them?

I had not seen this new design. Now that I see it, I like it! I prefer it to be something bigger if that way we can have more range.

The improvements that I would love would be, on the one hand, auxiliary colored LEDs, and on the other, a better designed handle, with a button to control the flashlight from the handle.

Eager to know more about this project, I want to see a first prototype of this new design soon.

This definitely looks a lot better

than this

lumintop just shown it's can with handle prototype. It's looks worse than this, but the handle design is good. You have lot of space and can manipulate the balance with just the grip position.

@kokosnh Looks like itā€™s built like a tank except I wish Lumintop would put stainless steel bezels on these higher end lights. Oh, and if there were ever an appropriate place for an lcd display on a flashlight, beneath the protective tailcap, next to the charging ports is it. Good job on that.

well, just saw this on wurkkos site, wurkkos DL06

https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-dl06-usb-c-rechargeable-powerful-super-bright-15000lm-dive-light-6xcreexhp502-21700-flashlight

TS32 first batch release :
https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-ts32-usb-c-rechargeable-21700-flashlight-powerful-12cree-xpl2-1-luminus-sft40-led-15000lm-light-with-handle?VariantsId=10307

What is the color temperature 5300-5700K?

Have you definitively abandoned this larger design?

I hope not. As is, this release is disappointing. XPL2, ugh.

LH351D release too

What about the larger design?

Is the handle easy to detach?

Yes, it can be easily removed with a Ph2 screwdriver.

May I ask for more info about the flashlight while we wait for a review?

• I would like to see more pictures, like the usb port, and inside the body tube.
  • Reverse charging/powerbank: whatā€™s the power output?
  • Is it compatible with Flat top 21700ā€™s?
  • Are both buttons completely independent? For instance, can flood be in smooth ramping and spotlight in stepped ramp?
  • Does the smooth ramping have nice, visually linear brightness curve?
  • LH351D (the option Iā€™m interested in): is it high CRI, 5000K? or high CRI 6000K?
  • How much power/current is going to the sft40?
  • Do you still plan to make a green model!?
  • Is there a discount code ? :slight_smile: