DinoDirect discount codes!

Just a quick one I must tell everyone here, I don't know if it has been mentioned before but I noticed last night that when making a purchase it asked if I have a discount code, which I did, but when I entered it, It said 0.00 discount. I thought the code had expired, but I realised that when I changed the currency back to US Dollars from British pounds, It worked! So just a little pointer for anyone struggling to get them to work. Make sure the currency is US.

Marc.

tanks!!

;)

Your welcome! Pervert!

u mean the other thread? (FB pix)

haha!! :bigsmile:

Can you share the discount code?

LOL, Yeah! I mean no! I just think you're probably a pervert

Marc.

P.S. No data protection for Dino customers on Facebook.

It nothing special The code saved me only $3 on a $21 order, that's all. But My thread is not about the code it's self, it's to let people know that if you change the currency from US dollars you may find any code may not work, if that's the case make sure the currency is US.

It's just I have seen a lot of people saying that some codes aren't working. Just a heads up.

I think the code is 20save3 or something. If you wait about 3 minutes Kreisler will be here and tell you.

Marc.

dinoboy has already posted the link to the current codes, thanks dinoboy!!

here the OP:

Cool thanks everyone.

Told you! he's like Batman. Just shine the XML into the sky and he's here to save the day!

But Kreisler what is the voucher for when you spend $20 dollars? It save me $3. It starts 20save . . .

Marc.

And by the way Kreisler that blow up doll you saw on FB, hasn't arrived! I'm going on live chat to complain!

for 20$ orders i usually use 5$OFF coupon codes which i got in the gmail for sharing pre-ship photos on facebook. i have lost track of the generic 3$OFF coupons. 3$off aint enough for my liking. tomorrow i'll use the 8$off 40+. that's 20%. beautiful. haha

lol, great idea. let's embarrass otta on the DD chat with that *ggg* ;)

15SAVE2 and20SAVE3, I posted here time ago

kreisler we should low ur salary

most original, as always ROFL!

so many discount codes .. but hey, where is the 18$OFF 50+ code?? ( lol )

Xmas is end no more gifts, we have 18$ on 80$

If you don't like go to DX! you are ours worst client/employed, moreover you are under investigation for espionage sabotage and sexual abuse of ours blow-up dolls :Sp

If my order has been abused I'm not speaking to Kreisler again! You better make sure you wiped it down!

Marc.

Fantastic guys! LMAO

thanks for the laugh

It reminds me of a joke I know:

Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman, sat in a hotel, bored senseless! The English man says I know lets put all our money together and get a blowup doll! Fantastic idea, they all agree. So off they go.

When they get back the English man says 'I'm first' After 20 minutes he come out of the bedroom and says 'brilliant!'

The Scotsman says 'I'm next' After 15 minutes he comes out of the bedroom and says 'I will never be without again!'

The Irishman says 'right, move out of the way. I'm having a go!' But after 30 seconds he comes out of the room with a frown.

What's up Paddy? Says the Englishman

'I don't know' says Paddy ' I just gave her a love bite, she farted and jumped out of the window!

Marc.

i laugh and feel aroused. what is da happenin'? :shy:

great joke Marc lol!