Ultrafire 504b XM-L T6 5 modes $13,39 @DD

Dinodirect ultrafire 504b 5mode XM-L T6

OR

3 mode 502b is $11.99 tnx Lennart

you can also use that coupons for cheap items:

15SAVE2 to save $2 spending more of $15 (so you need to add to the 504b something from $1,61 like an holster or an (expensive ..cough) 18650 box but will be free :P

20SAVE3 to save $3 spending more of $20

I know was proposed many times, but I think that is a nice deal, no shilling intentions I swear xD

GREAT Deal!!

Great flashlight to give as a gift... I don't understand how could them be so cheap.

Thanks for sharing

I bought one a while back and it has a green ring around the hotspot and the switch is s***... the light flickers and dims a lot.

For the price (13 - coupon =<$10) it is a very good deal but needs some tuning.

I would be glad if someone could recommend a new switch.

This is my beater work light. Not bad for the price, but be ready to wait forever to recieve it. Mine is the most neutral light I own. It’s a lottery.

Easily done! I have a 504b that had a weak switch, lots of flickering. This switch from MF was a direct drop-in replacement for my my light...

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/part-replacement-tailcap-switch-for-c850060080090010001200-10pcsset-p-5947?rp=032201

Make it stop, I already have six 504Bs and these are so nice with a simple driver swap.

http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-3mode-600lumen-ultrafire-wf502b.html

3 mode 502b is $11.99.

Polymer body - plastic?

No, it's metal (aluminium?). That, and the '5 mode' bit of the description are still uncorrected. These usually arrive as 3 mode, Hi, Low, Strobe. I have two, fantastic lights for the money, just ordered a third one, "thanks" to MM (note to self: STOP reading deal-alert threads!)

My first one arrived in about twelve days, the second one took 8 weeks. Beam from both is near perfect, with a lovely creamy tint which I'd describe as NW with a hint of warmth. The two output spacing is as good as any light I own, though I know others have wished it also had a medium. Strobe, as usual, is a bit too fast for cycling and probably too slow for 'tactical' usage. Ah well..

Thanks for the heads-up, MM. But these 504b's do seem a bit of a lotto. For those who don't yet own one, lots of discussion here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4370 It's an old thread, so coupon codes and prices are long out of date

Thanks, ordered.

I really hope it is not plastic - my intention is to bake it into a nice brown color.

Material: Space aluminum alloy

I have ordered two of them 2-3 months ago. They are aluminium. (One offtopic question: Is aluminium or aluminum the correct english spelling?

I have both ofc are of aluminum and glass lens! xD maybe the finish is not the best but works great, just the tailcap of the 502b needed a fix

And Is ever good to remember when using P60 and XM-L LED improve the thermal conductivity of dropin with aluminum foil, tin, copper or silicone thermal pad

(As a good north american, I giggle when the brits add in the extra i, but apparently, they're mostly right.)

Just bought one...and a few other thingies.

Anyone else occasionally struggle with collector's guilt to go with the excitement? :-/

Rusty Joe:
"Anyone else occasionally struggle with collector's guilt to go with the excitement? :-/"

Yes. Genuinely. Frequently.

This sucks, I was going to buy 5 and use the 10 off.

"Coupon cannot be used since the discounted product price is extremely low! Yet can be used normally for other products."

At these prices without the discount I could get them from eBay without the hastle of dealing with DD again.

If the coupon worked I would have bought them, but this is just normal price so I wont bother.

Seems I can still go to the checkout and PayPal with the discount but I don't want to mess around with trying to get my money back when they don't send it.

Love mine, so I just ordered another one.... good throw and quite decent flood.

Received my ZL H600 yesterday so maybe I shouldn´t have, but $13.38 for the light and the box is really good!

Wants a couple of these just to "Muck" with so i can say i have a 504B. but waits for DD to come off the AVOID status .. waits and waits

My 504b arrived today. This is the first of these I've bought that actually IS five modes as advertised. And - hate to say - it's not quite as nice as the previous 3 mode samples I received. Tail boot is a tad squishier, switch itself slightly less 'definite', threads rougher and - worst of all - often won't change modes, especially likes getting stuck on 'high'. Ah well..

I just got a five-mode. It's a great little performer. Spongy button, but I was really impressed with performance, ergonomics, and everything else.