DinoDirect :Great price,Great flashlight!

Yup, and price is far superior too :bigsmile: I already have Worm and quite happy (for... don't remember... $17 I paid maybe). But as gifts, I prefer to buy 2 of those (if they are great for that price of course, need to find more info/reviews)

Another issue with DinoDirect.

Last week I placed an order of a flashlight. BEFORE placing the order, I opened a chat session to ask if the item were in stock. I was assured via chat that the item were in stock.

Now, this week, after a week waiting, I receive an email "out of stock please contact us bla bla bla..."

Same happens with other Chinese sellers......

What happens DinoDirect?

The tank e09 gungray price increased from 12,39 to 24,69

Now

The bronte Ra01 alu increased from 14,99 to 22,69

The bronte Ra01 SS increaded from 19,9 to 36,99

The skilhunt 1 increased from 13,99 to 28,99

Yeah!!!!

Hi dear friend,thanks for your always great support and trust,would you like send your order number ,I will help you confirm ,ok ?Anything I can do for you ,please let me know.

have a nice day

summer

Is Summer's name Kelly?

Anoither example, SkyRay on the photos, Trustfire in the title. http://www.dinodirect.com/~p.aae/flashlight-trustfire-k102-flashlight-5mode-380lumens-cree-xml-xml-t6-led-14500battery.html

But sometimes you have same in the title and on photos, and they again have different flashlight in the warehouse undert that name and they send it to you.

They have decreased the price of the tank gray gunmetal from 24$ to 16,05$, but still, the original price was 12,39$.

This is not the way to do bussiness.

Its worse than stockmarkets in USA :o :D

I bought 2 more Fenix E01, one Blue and one Purple. Price was good.

Suppliers change, DD doesnt lock in prices. You see a price you like it you buy it because it might not be there tomorrow.

Or ask for a PI with your price locked in for 30 days...on your 12$ shipped free flashlight.

This is silly. I had the gunmetal E09 and the Skilhunt in my wish list to buy, now I go to buy it and The price is off the meat rack.

Not good.

Its not supplier change, the main thing is that they have such policy that they change the prices all the time, for all items. Probably trying to amximize profit margin following some alghoritm or something.

The tank e09 in gray gunmetal color is again at 12,39$. Very good DinoDirect... but... don´t increase the price. Tank flashlights must be sold at Tank007 price, not at fenix price.

Let´s see how much time it keeps being sold at 12,39...

TR J12 $80 I'll pass, even with 10% off it's overpriced

Hey marklin, get your lame bluespam outta here! :evil:

Blue spam !

Thanks, fran. Maybe that's why they change the prices, so that when they drop them again you will go ahead and buy while the price is good. I went ahead and got the gray E09 (hope it's 3 modes) and it came out at $9.60 after using dino points and 10% off.

Summer, the policy of wildly changing prices hurts your company. It makes it look like a untrustworthy place to deal with. China sellers already have an uphill battle when it comes to customer trust. Why do things like this to make us not trust you even more?

brted, it has 3 modes. Tank does not manufacture the E09 in sigle mode version AFAIK...

Just did the same with $2 insurance, my first DD order. I was surprised the 10% off code worked. Let's see how this goes....