DinoDirect :new group buy ,new coupon !

Exactly. HD2010 priced at $20-25 would sell a lot!

I already have an HD2010, but at tht price I would buy a second one!

The real Summer we’ve known knows how to make a group buy and writes better English than this iteration of Summer. I’m afraid we lost him/her two Summers ago.

I would buy the HD210 for a good price too.

SKU: A0674000AO
Group buy price :$21.99
SYSMAX™ Li-Ion Ni-CD Ni-MH 4-Channel Battery Charger

SKU: A1754000QE
Group buy price:$31.99
UltraFire™ HD2010 Cree XM-L T6 600LM 5-Mode LED Flashlight

Any chance of a 25 dollar hd2010?

I have chosen two popular lights ,and the group buy price is ok now,if you can accept ,please tell me ,I need know how many people want to buy,then will make a special coupon to our friends.

thanks for your great support,$31.99 is the lowest price now,if you like ,I will make discount coupon to you . :slight_smile:

Well I cheaper is better if the tangsfire gets below 25 I would get 2 but otherwise I am probably going to hold off.

Is it possible to buy the charger with a EU cable instead of a US cable?
I know the small adapters (US to EU adapters), but don’t like them really much.

+1 At $25 it would sell like candy… $32 is too close to the price of other shops…

I am for the sysmax charger!!!

Is this the final price, or there will be a discount coupon on top of this price?

“tangsfire”?

I would be in for a HD2010 if the price drops under 27$.

It's good to have you here, Philipp!

Sorry. $31.99 is not what we are looking for. :(

You must try harder and squeeze the price down to $27, which will give you some sales, or even down to $25, which will give you a lot of sales!

I would have bought both items if the prices were better. I also don’t find the prices good enough to proceed to a purchase… :frowning:

I’d have bought the charger, but think I’d prefer to go to HKEquipment for the peace of mind, rather than save a couple of dollars. At this price, not worth the aggro from DD, methinks.