DinoDirect :new group buy ,new coupon !

Ah Kreisler, you talked me into it! I expect you got the last one, and mine will go on back order. Ordered one.

Sh!!!

I really do not need another charger but if this is sysmax latest version & right price (under $20)I will take one as well.
Keith

I would buy the HD2010 for $25.00 as would many others I think. But for $32.00 its just not worth it.

Thanks Summer for trying.

PLUS: Who makes Tangsfire, how is the build quality???

Done. HD 2010 $30.50 with Krieslers coupon. (Australian)

If it was 25 then I'd get it. :)

How? When I try I get the price as AUS$35.09? With coupon it’s then AUS$31.50. Why the Australian dollar pricing?

Edit>> The link from Summer’s post gives AUS$35.09 price, not Group buy price of $31.

I’m confused.

SO I dont know whats about this charger, how to participate in group buy and what’ll be the price???

Me too!

How long are the prices valid for charger group buy?
Also, Summer, can you confirm that this is genuine Sysmax Version 2 chargera and not older Version 1 charger?

I don’t think there is any doubt about the version of the charger - as Kreisler said in the Sysmax thread, the V1’s aren’t made anymore (and he’s been watching the DD shipments).

This is the coupon Kriesler had in another thread that brought the price down to what I paid. RETAILMENOT10OFF. I will more than likely swapping the driver to a 3 mode and If I get really creative, make a copper pill.

Summer,

This links to a price of AUS$35.09 (or US$33.69). Have you another link for the group buy price of US31.99?

$31.99 for a groupbuy is horrible. $1.70 off? Cheaper if you just wait for a coupon.

Boooo!

I'll take that coupon please. :)

Hi all my dear friends,
thanks for all your great support ,and sorry for my late reply,I am back my office now,I have made the special coupon ,sincerely sorry for my absence yesterday,
SKU: A0674000AO
coupon:BLF01
group buy price:$19.79

http://www.dinodirect.com/~p.aae/battery-charger-liion-nicd-nimh-4channel-sysmax.html
SKU: A1754000QE
coupon:BLF02
group buy price:$30.32

http://www.dinodirect.com/~p.aae/flashlight-hd-cree-t6-600lm-led-currency-AUD.html?cur=USD
They are valid until 2012.7.1.00:00
Anything I can do for you,please let me know.
summer

For the HD2010,

Coupon Code "BLF02" is $3.37 off,

and Coupon Code "RETAILMENOT10OFF" is $3.37 off.

:Sp (I'm not impressed.)

EDIT: Same thing for the charger and its coupon code. Both of the BLF coupon codes are for 10% off, which is nothing special.

Hi dear friend,thanks for your great support and trust,would you like tell me how many pieces you want ,and also you can leave your love item link to me, then I will make a great discount to you,some time I am too busy ,so have no time read every BLF post in the right time ,if i am not answer you smoothly,you can pm me or send e-mail or find me according my instant tools.
have a great day
summer

The price of the HD2010 after the blf02 code is applied is now US$33.29, not $30.32.

I give up.

Come on Summer, we are all expecting something better… what about another 10% off??? :wink: