DinoDirect:supfire X5"Group Buy" *$18.99*Now you can order more than one

Could someone recommend a battery and a suitable charger from DinoDirect? I may as well order all i need in one go.

Here you go Mally

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000436/1046800-portable-digital-battery-charger-for-18650-recharg

I have 2 of them, they are very good and more expensive at Dino Direct.

Also get two of these, best you can get!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10001901/1136603-authentic-sanyo-ur18650fm-18650-2600mah-37v-rechar

Marc.

Cheers Marc. Does that charger just plug into a shaver style adapter?

Yep, exactly! 50p from tesco.

Marc.

P.S. The Sanyo’s are unprotected cells, but don’t worry. In my opinion protected cells are not really needed, especially with quality cells like Sanyo. They are the only cells I would buy right now.

I will buy one @ 18.99

please pm me the link

do we even have close to 50 members?

Please send me the link

Hi Summer,
I would like to buy one. Please send me the Magic Link.
Thanks

For those wondering, I got an email from DinoDirect back on the 18th saying this:

"Thank you for purchasing at DinoDirect online. The item(s) of your order 27082856-DD has(have) been shipped out."

So, place the order and it shall ship!

(at least that's what it looks like....)

I’m sold. Please send me the link. Thank you for offering this.

Thanks for the update TomE.

Dear Summer,

I’ve got some retail/boxed Supfires purchased direct from the OEM with the security labels, so I know what they’re about :wink: … just wanted to make sure that the lights you’re offering were authentic.

I still think that 5/30/100% outputs would have been better, which makes me think you could have sold a lot more with a special order group buy (possibly these are factory overruns/excess stock?)

Nonetheless, even with those two blinky modes $18.99 shipped is a real good price so please PM with a link for purchase of one light. I would like to use PayPal.

Thank you

s. I almost missed this offer: why is it not in the commercial forum instead of the AAA flashlight forum? Posts can be moved to different forums by the original poster…

According to Supfire, C8-T6 is floodier than their C8; their X5-T6 and C8-T6 reflectors are the same.

:slight_smile: Thanks for the link Summer, order placed.

I’d like to ask for another “magic link”, please. Thank you!

Still need a link. Thanks.

Thanks for your input and good to hear Summer takes care of her customers. Will place an order.

I still need my link as well please

Dear all,
I’ve send PM to you who need the link in this post.If I omit anyone carelessly(I’m very sorry :_( ),please contact me by PM.Besides,25th Jan is the last day of our group buy and the members is very close to 50 ,so the friends who is in excess of 50 members will be fail in joining the group buy.
Last but most important,thanks very much for all your joining and supports.I love all of you :bigsmile:
Have a good weekend!
summer

Any reviews on this flashlight yet?

I’VE JUST ORDERED MINE :slight_smile: