DinoDirect:supfire X5"Group Buy" *$18.99*Now you can order more than one

http://dx.com/p/supfire-x5-t6-cree-xm-l-900lm-5-mode-memory-white-flashlight-coffee-1-x-18650-170049

it says here that it has a plastic reflector

The OP said the reflector is made of metal.

I still did not recieve the magic link I provided all info requested via pm a few days ago. Please update me thank you so much.

Dear ek9cv5,
Hope you had a good weekend :bigsmile: The magic link have been sent to you in PM.Please go on to the next step :slight_smile:
Summer

Hi Summer,

Since this light is offered from the factory in five versions (100, 10/100, 5/30/100% and 5/100%/Strobe in addition to the 5-mode “blinky”with strobe and SOS you’re offering) I’m wondering why the group buy is the 5 mode blinkies one? You must know how much the blinkies are disliked here on BLF. Speaking for myself, I would have been for two with the 5/30/100% output :slight_smile:

Thank you.

EDIT: manufacturer advert added

in fact, 5/30/100% would be much better…

indeed, if we wanted to exaggerate a nice NW tint would be perfect :slight_smile:

@Summer: read the PM I sent you, there are problems with the order

I WANT ONE???

“the supfire X5 T6 is indeed better than the c8 T6” : not in the case of Supfire, which redesigned the head/reflector to accommodate the different dimensions of the T6 emitter compared to the Q5 and incorporated this into both their C8-T6 and X5-T6.

Supfire’s C8-T6 is compared with their C8

The pictures below from the OP compare the X5 with the C8, not the C8-T6

Could you pm me the magic link please Summer? Thank you.

I am ready to purchase this light but on reading up in this forum, a few members have negative things to say about this vendor. I don’t want headaches with my order, so I would like to ask if dinodirect is a good vendor or not. Thanks in advance for your input.

hi summer, please send me the magic link

the magic link i have sent u a pm on how to buy this torch but u have not got back to me ???

@Summer,

Will the light come with the security “scratch” label proving first quality, authentic/non-counterfeit goods?

Thank you

Will it be “scratch n sniff” ?

Supfire’s got a very rigorous anti-counterfeit program which includes this security label feature, and calling/texting the company with the code (read about Xtar’s recent Li-Ion charger counterfeit problem here on BLF )

Looks like Xtar’s going to go with something similar to Supfire’s as can be read here on Xtar’s website:

• “new XTAR products will be sold with anti-fake sticker in 2013. Customers will get a 18 digit number by scraping the anti-fake sticker. Then, identify the genuine products by inputting the 18 digit number at the certain section on our official Website.”

Dear jamaya,
I’ve sent the PM to you yesterday.Please reply me.Thanks in advance.

Hi friend,
Yes,every supfire flashlight we’ll send to you has the security “scratch” label.

Please can you provide English manual?

How do I order this light? This link http://groupbuy.dinodirect.com/X5-Bright-Flashlight-Cree-Xml-T6-900-Lumens-5-Modes-With-Memory.html does not work any more?

in fact, the overall rating on the seller is a little controversial, and certainly there have been problems, but it is right to say that Summer has always proved kind and trustworthy in their solution.

At least as regards relations with me, but I think that this is true for everyone here.

I would also like to welcome the new members to the forum, it seems that this offer is doing come to light several lurker :slight_smile:

:wink:
It certainly is.