Directional LED light bulb with 200 lumens lower output to replace CFL

I have a bathroom fan that uses 2 CFL light bulbs. The bulbs are 18W with 2 U-shaped tubes on them and claim 1100-1200 Lumens. I used to be able find these bulbs for $1-3 each, but seems like they are less common now.

I found some directional LED bulbs where the output is mostly downwards that will fit those G24 sockets. I need to bypass the ballast to use them which is not a huge deal. The bulbs I found are 900 Lumens, but the output angle is much narrower because there is almost no output sideways and none upwards.

Since the top of the light bulb space in the fan is a sheet of metal that is not really reflective I feel like some of the output is lost with the CFL bulbs sending light upwards.

You guys think directional 900 Lumen LED bulbs will be a suitable replacement for the 1100 Lumen CFLs despite lower output?

Better off replacing the fixture.

The answer is probably yes and there is no reason to replace the entire fan.
If you are going to the trouble of rewiring to bypass the ballast, there are some simple ways to replace the existing bulbs with LEDs. Can you either post a picture of the fixture or describe the dimensions where the new lights will go?
I have an overhead kitchen light that used two of the 32W u-shaped fluorescent bulbs. When the ballast died I replaced the lamps with 12V DC LED aluminum backed modules. The only other thing I needed was to add a small LED driver that fit in the space where the ballast used to be. The entire setup cost less than the cost of just replacing the ballast at Home Depot. I can give you suggestions but not without some idea of what space is available.
I used COB strip modules as supplementary under-counter lights. They are 3W, 12V, 48 LED aluminum backed chip-on-board modules that are only 1/2" wide by 7.5" long. I bought them 10 years ago from Banggood in China. They no longer show them at that site. Price then was $1.56 each. They look like these but these which only have 16 LEDs. COB LED Strip Light Bulb 3W Table Lamp Work Light Source Chips Engergy Saving EM | eBay One other possibility would be to use these COB modules in place of a single strip. I used 4 of them to make a DIY backup light for my car (8 total). Since all of the light points directly out, they are much brighter than the OEM bulbs. 20x COB LED Module Light Warm White Strip Lights ABS With Lens Waterproof DC12V | eBay

I don’t have model info or pics of the fan at the moment. The fixture fits two Sylvania CF18DD and there is just enough space for two of those bulbs. I got a sample bulb from Keystone and confirmed the fit. Link is in the first post.

The replacement LED bulbs fit in the existing socket, but the socket will be rewired directly to switched 120V line thus bypassing the ballast.

Anyways I am doing this for rent credit, so not really my call.