Disappointed with my Klarus Mi7

My tone is to be an educated person.
My tone is tell you what I do in a situation like the companion forum.
My tone is not accuse anyone of anything, not even to mention certain anti-Store campaign ….
My tone, I do not click “rude” to say what a person thinks (I was marked yesterday do …. Why ?, freedom of expression with education bothers anyone here?) … .
My tone is to defend the logic and my tone is asking me why someone takes a lot of trouble for something, but do not want the make a small video.
My tone is always be honest.
bye guy.

The light is defective, seems yes. But the seller need evidence.
I have 3 units of Mi7 (one sample and 2 bought by me and 3 runs fine, Why can not defend the light? I am honest, I always buy one unit and some times 2 units of the lights that I test if I have receive a sample.)

Received mine in black today, seems very good quality and functionality and is bright but sure does not seem 700 lm. I realize the diminishing returns where a 1000 lm light doesn’t look twice as bright as a 500 lm and that the small diameter and size of the reflector impact beam size and throw while the coolish tint will tend to maximize the brightness to the eye. In comparison to my other 14500 capable lights the Mi7 is brighter than the Olight S15R and Thorfire TG06 but seems not quite equal to my NW Thrunite Archer 1A V2.

Light is certainly bright enough for EDC and is a great package in terms of size and function. Maybe it is 700 lumens but certainly not what most buyers were expecting

Mine will not be my EDC due to a low mode way too bright. And it certainly misses a moonlight mode for night fridge hunting…
Plus, red is not red but I already said that too many times :zipper_mouth_face:

i wish the red was like convoy s2+ red.

got black. im satisfied. slimmest side switch 14500 light i owned.

Did you ever think to take any measurements? If you own a smart phone or table, there are free lux meters you can install.

Visually “guessing” output is a very poor way of gauging how bright something is.

I would say you are being completely unrealistic and have no concept how the world works, if you honestly believe what you’ve typed.