DIY Driver East-092 style (AMC7135 and DMG6968U)

That voltage drop looks about right. Think 0.17v for one is worse case, so for two having a 0.06v drop is a little better. XML's are easy - it's XM-L2's on copper that have a higher demand for Vf. A very small difference between XML's and XM-L2's can mean the difference of getting 4A or 6A from some battery/light configurations. I certainly don't care about XML's - I would only be using XM-L2's and XP-G2's on copper (copper seems to drive up Vf a little more).

Just got this in an email from OSH Park:

We've sent the panel containing your boards to the fabricator. We expect to get them back around February 17th.

In case you're interested, there are 50 other orders on the panel along with yours, adding up to a total of 204 boards. Neat eh?

Is this possible there are 50 other orders, over 200 boards already? Wow!

I think what they meant is that there are other 50 orders of different boards on the same panel.
Not necessarily this driver board.

Cheers! :beer:

I have created a new thread for this here:

DIY Driver AMC7135(PWM) and DMG6968U(Direct Drive)

Cheers!

Ohhh - dunno what a "panel" is I guess, but I suppose different board designs can all be done on one panel... Hhmm. Checked out the new thread - ok, cool!

I’m aiming for 9 amps, that is unless I can get more. :wink: It will be a triple XML2 with a lot of copper a samsung 20R, some more copper, an asbestos glove, welding goggles and maybe a cigar, not sure yet about the cigar.

what is this Osh Park?