Do glucosamine supplements help with joint pain?

I will have to read up on this, cuz my right knee, well in the past year it have gotten bad, and now well just getting seated on the toilet and getting back up from it when done, well somewhat of a problem, and also a little painful.

Going to see DOC in a few hours, but mainly due to i have had 2 fingers numb on my right hand ( sleeping / tingling ) Since last Wednesday, the elbow are also funny6 i think i pinched a nerve sitting at the bench shooting my airgun for 6 hours.
But i will mention my knee too, and i will probably also mention the panic attacks i get at night tossing and turning in my bed for hours on end trying to sleep, CUZ they are quite nasty, feel like a combination of someone giving you a massive shock and you forgotten to breathe.

@ sparkyDK
Try some Thiamine HCL (B1) and see if that help with the tingling and sleeping. Try some lower doses at first rather than going big dose from the get go.
I find that taking multi-vitamins is not really good for anyone, in the case of I take some multi-vitamins so why would just take 1 vitamin alone, someone a selective approach can actually give good results. For example we know in some persons excess of serum B6 levels can lead to peripheral neuropathy, as an example, rarely mentioned but you can find both studies and very rarely listed as a side effect on some supplements, again just as an example, not saying this is the norm.

If its the pinky side fingers, that’s your ulnar nerve. Nerve damage and healing is heavily dependent on your overall health. Minor ulnar nerve irritation can correct itself in a few minutes. Actual ulnar nerve injury can take a few days to over a year (18 months in my case). The key is allowing things to heal ie lay of the rifle for a few weeks.

Show us your target results—with that much time at the bench you could certainly dial in your sights for some tight groupings.

Do you have asthma? i find changes in the weather blow stuff around that can cause flare ups.

I definitely pinched a nerve in my neck/shoulder from a bad lean. Got a “stripe” of numbness/tingling that runs down to my index finger. Better if I’m on my back or lying on my opposite side, but if on my “bad” side, it’ll get reeeeeeeeeal tingly until I move off it.

Way worse if I lean forward, like scooping out cat-litter, washing dishes, etc., but goes away when I lean back, so it’s definitely affected by gravity/position.

Takes time to heal, and I’m impatient.

I do have a inhaler and what is in it might also be what asthma patients use, i am down to < 50 % lounge capacity after smoking this, and that for many years, while getting a good dose of asbestos - epoxy - polyester - welding fumes, nasty chemical fumes and what not work related.
So my default walking speed, that have been way too fast for me for a few years, okay back in the day some have complained i walked very fast.

That particular day was not overly successful as i was shooting 80 M ( with a .177 PCP airrifle ) and there was a little wind, enough to make things a little erratic.

This is a few days before shooting 90 M ( These are 3” shoot N C splatter targets )

Earlier shooting +100 M