Do you ever browse BLF from a mobile phone or a device with a small screen

Majority of time on a nook color running MROM custom rom

600 pix out of margin? Well, on your iPad. 600 pix on my monitor is almost invisible. Makin’ it 100% will convert it in POS in my monitor, filling 10 times more space on it. Making it small and I’ll lose my vision :sick:

I tend to go on, from my cell phone, once in a while, but only if it's a thread I'm very interested in.

Try Google chrome. It renders much better than safari.

I only use Chrome unless I need to download a video. In that case I use Firefox with the Video Downloadhelper plug-in

I browse quite a lot from my Samsung Galaxy S3 - not exactly a small screen.
Or my Samsung 10.1” tablet.
Failing that its my 15” trusty work laptop.

I’ve never had problems with the screens I’ve got.

70 % of the times (Motorola Defy+ ), only for reading. Posting, on the computer.

te lo prometo! it´s an ipad2, maybe newer retina display ipads doesn't have this problem. But i cant buy one to check, my wife took control of my bank accounts...

In the imac, using a 1920×1080 res it shows small. at 2560×1440 it becomes a bit difficult to read.

and here come the screenshots! (now i can upload pictures)

no, same result:
And also the banner in the heading is a bit bigger, and goes out of its desired place:

Sashix’s Sig picture is rediculous on my mobile, its the same as totilde shows, hanging off the side by a pile.

Ooookkkkk

Try again…

All the time

Perfect!

Use my iPhone 100% of the time.

I thought you meant it was hanging off if the screen. Not just the frame of the forum.

:stuck_out_tongue: