Do you still own any non LED powered lights?

Yep but I do not use them. I have many Mag lights, a Cabelas 12V flashlight my Surefire light and a streamlight. I still have the 35W HID Eagle Eye I bought of ebay like 14 years ago and the thing still works with its 13.something volt battery. After I got my first real LED flashlight it was over for the others. The Mag lights and others just sit on the tool shelf’s collecting dust. I keep the 35W HID in its case it came with and keep the battery charged when it needs it.

Have to say I’ve really gotten into a good Incan.

Modded my Magcharger with LifePo4 batteries and a 5761 bulb. Makes for a highly usable light.

Also really liking the p60 Xenon’s. Think my fav is the KD 3.7v drop in. Which I’m running in a KDLITKER E6 21700 host.

Highly usable light. But with the added benefit of great tint and 100 CRI.

Guess your custom mag change bright by multi click switch with simple resistors limiting ? Anyway dim. inc. are still good for go on bath at night without waking up. Even put a soft orange light in the bedroom helps to fall asleep

I put in an order for an incan Streamlight. I figured it should be fun to play around with.

I have a few incandescent light left. At one point I bought 3 Digilight 100XB-AE lights 2 cr123 cells. At the time they were considered to be very bright. But really maybe 70 to 80 lumens, and not long on 2 cr123s. Marketed for law enforcement with nice rubber sleeve and anti roll tail cap covers. “Tactical” forward clicky. I still have them, but only one has batteries in it. It is amusing to fire it up occasionally to see how wimpy it is. Other than that, it sits in a drawer.
I also have a Brinkman Nexstar light. 2AA. Nifty shape and actually pretty nice looking light. Maybe 30 lumens with fresh cells. I keep it in the laundry room with Eneloops in it. Gets used maybe weekly. I will probably have to pitch it when, inevitably, the bulb burns out.

Everything else (5 3D, 2 4D, one 6D, one 5D (brinkman) ) Mags are now LED. All of my, maybe a dozen, mini mags have led conversions. Nostalgia is nice, but the utility of LED lights just out weighs it for me.

Well because of this thread I got a Streamlight Scorpion Xenon and an assortment of holsters. Almost all seem to be police type which draws funny comments from my collegues. I have 3 sets of batteries and spare bulbs. I’m going to give this a try. It was good back in the day and the colour of the light is really nice.