DOA - Nitecore TM11--- So disappointed

Yes, as far as I can tell. Nitecore and other dealers complained. Gun Safari stopped advertising or making references to the discount code but left it active. At that point it was word of mouth to pass along the discount code. The other forum banned them anyway. The code took $110 off the light and they offered free shipping. There is little chance I would have or could have paid the $260 other dealers were asking for the TM-11 but $150 made it reasonable enough for me to pull the trigger on one. Other folks had bought one, confirmed it was the latest version, and this was a legit deal. Even with that I had my doubts. I am still not sure how they did it. I am also not sure if the deal is still going on or if they charge MSRP now. I absolutely love the light and don't regret buying one for a minute. After reading the OP's post I feel even more lucky.

It's good to have you here, baldo21!

Welcome to BLF Baldo21!

Thank you all for welcoming me.

It feels Good to be part of this forum.

Aloha and welcome to BLF baldo21!

Since we are both new to BLF I can't welcome you, I got here later than you did... But I can Say I hate when that happens and Twice to me from DD ... I know the sucky feeling ...

Hi there,
Another TM11 DOA.

Do NOTHING.
No lock-out mode
Batteries OK

Gun Safari answer:

“batteries must be button top batteries. if they are and you are still having this problem I can get you in contact with nitecore and they will replace or repair it for you. We are totally sold out of the tm11 and having problems acquiring them after we sold below the price we were supposed to”

:cry:

Welcome to the madness, Zorro!

Hey guys,

I am still lurking. :slight_smile:

Just thought I would give you all an update:

I sent the TM11 flashlight back to China as Gunsafari were just total di*k wads.

I put in a paypal dispute asking only for gunsafari to share the postage costs 50-50 with me, but they turned into tight wads and battled tooth and nail. In the end paypal found in my favor for a full refund. I had to send the item back, but it worked out cheaper to send to China so that is the route I took.

I am still waiting for a new TM11 to arrive, was told it would be posted last Friday.

Cheers guys.

Ahh... the aggravation just to get something right.

Anyway, hope you get your package soon.

Hey guys,

Nitecore are now claiming that they did not receive my TM11 flashlight in the post, they said they thought it was mine but was not.

I just contacted the Australian post team and was told the parcel was delivered on the 1st June 2012.

The person I have talking too via email keeps asking for a tracking number, over and over, and I keep telling her that there is no tracking number. &$#^$
( as I insured the parcel, there is no option for a tracking number) but scanned my postal receipt and emailed it to her.

I just emailed the person at Nitecore again with the details as above and also gave her the serial number of the TM11 to see if it can be located.

All I want is my TM11 for fu!k sake.

Ok guys will keep you all updated if any news rolls in.

Cheers.

Good - its your right as a consumer to get what you paid for.

You should have used PP or Chargeback to get your full money back totally refunded and be done. I think China will give you a hard time now, they can claim non-receipt or lost light.

Or insist on cross-ship, they send new to you, you send broken back at same time. Or send you new first.

Worst case you can still do a cc chargeback. They send you a form and you write out your story on the paper, sign that you are honest then the cc company looks into it. (You ordered a light,received a broken one, had to send to china, now you have no light.)

So keep that option in mind…

3 quick presses = worky

How much did you pay for it? I mean There are some cheap imitations for like 25-60 dollars, floating around. On goingear.com it’s listed as, $260.00 + shipping. I mean if you paid that much might as well send it back and pay the 20-70 dollar shipping to get it back there. I’d rather have that then being a little dink and give them negative rating + rankings on forums, but that’s just me.

Who is Gun Safari? What company? Has he or anyone related posted here?

I have a similar issue with Jetbeam …No quite the same flashlight issue but same response.

Curious if its the same person we are dealing with as Sysmax owns Jetbeam and Niteore
along with the same return address

Hey guys,

Just sent off another email to Nitecore, inquiring if my replacement TM11 has been shipped yet.

Will let you all know when I receive it. Hope it is soon.

Cheers.

Check your PM Wolf and keep us posted on progress,

DarkSide, check you PM…that is all :stuck_out_tongue:

Did he send it to you using registered post? If not, simply file a claim under “item not received”.