DOA - Nitecore TM11--- So disappointed

I have never done business with Gun Safari and after what I have read here, I never will. Service IS everything. Most of the stuff we buy can be purchased at hundreds of places. It’s just a matter of narrowing it down to what is an acceptable cost to the buyer and which vendor offers the BEST service. I have noticed that the cheapest of the cheap vendors have sucky service. I avoid them like the plague. I could care less about saving a buck or two.

True, but in this case i would consider the manufacturer to be one of top tier.

Never trust in “branding”, I bet these lights come out of the same factory as your next “PantsOnFire” lights.

Hey guys,

Good news at last, my new TM11 arrived yesterday from Nitecore and it works :slight_smile:

I want to thank everyone for their support during this horrible journey, without all of you here at BLF depression would have set in big time.

Now I have to focus my energy in helping BLF member “Darkside”, as he is going through the same nightmare with his faulty flashlight.

Cheers everyone.

Haha, thread started “Wed, 05/16/2012 - 15:15”, terminated ( :cool: ): “Wed, 08/08/2012 - 03:53” :bigsmile:

Well, good to know you finally received your new replacement, wolf :smiley:

Congrats, and enjoy your newfound enlightenment, both literally and figuratively.

Check your pm Darkside!!! That is all :stuck_out_tongue:

Eeeeewwww. You know the saying “love is blind”. If true that
would be to painful to accept…And sad.

Wolf - Thanks and i’ll keep you posted on progress. At the moment not much movement
from Sysmax.

DarkSide check your PM…! that is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Check your PM again Darkside… :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad ya got it all sorted.Good man,jobs a goodn.
I have a TM11 on the way

* :exmark: *

DON…

Wow Tony, you accepted the full refund (it's not peanuts but it is taking money away from GS business) and now you got a new working TM11?

I think i had similar cases, shipments from DX/DD/MF where i received a cheap defective charger and the shipper let me keep it (to do with it what i want, e.g. fixing it by ..) and issued a refund or resent the (cheap) item ..but here we are talking ~250$ ??

You're really fine with this?? Really? Seriously??? — I am not calling you a scammer .. but wow, dude. :|

I did not take the refund from Gun Safari. I closed the dispute with PayPal, and at my own expense sent the TM11 to China for a replacemebt.

With the PayPal dispute,all I asked for was help with postage from Gun Safari to ship flashlight back to China. They were to tightassed to even do that,so PayPal found in my favour for a full refund The rest is history.

if you care to read the whole thread,I made that clear before.

Paypal issued a full refund. You took the refund (stemming from Paypal or GunSafari, doesnt matter for now). Then you closed the paypal dispute because paypal had solved the case by giving you a full refund and you were happy with their decision.

that's what i am understanding from your 2 posts. i read the whole thread.

Getting a TM11 for free +shipping seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Yes, in net balance, Tony got a "FREE" TM11.

Again, that's not a cheap DD charger or peanuts.

And how is that any different from you shilling for DD and getting stuff for free?

If you know anything about paypal at all kreisler, paypal require you to return the goods to the seller before they refund you in a dispute resolution.

Also I did not get a free Nitecore TM11, I paid Gun Safari $150 + shipping using the coupon on here, and then had to deal with the Chinese for one that worked.

sorry Anton, looks like i misunderstood your GS/PP case (because it wasnt stated clearly but rather contradictorily and still makes little sense: why do you open a PP claim (yeah for the shipping costs) if you dont accept when you win the claim? very confusing).

now that you say that in your net balance you paid ~150$ for the working TM11, i.e. money wasnt taken away from GS by your paypal protection, i guess we need to believe you.

Sorry for the hassle with Nitecore products.

am not getting free stuff from DD. i got gc's for sharing my shopping experience on ResellerRatings yes. anyone can get do it. both parties agree and are happy with the outcome.

CONDITIONAL full refund from PP - you get your money back IF you return the item at your cost.

Mrwolf did not take the offer, because shipping back to Gun Safari was more expensive than shipping back to Nitecore in China.