➤ Does anyone want the Yellow color LEP Laser Flashlight? about 4000K color temp ❤️

Fairly certain it would just be their SF2 LEP with a 4000K module

“yellow ” would be worth nothing, too narrow spectrum, no colour rendering.

A real 4K with 90+ CRI would be useful. Higher CRI makes objects and colours more clear at lesser lux power.

Such a LEP would actually be useful for search and rescue, while a low CRI LEP of today is just a dangerous toy.

Today’s LEPs are still excellent for mounting to stop glare off the barrel and suppressor. Low CRI yellow still beats cool white in fog, rain, haze etc

Natfire should develop an LEP that can be mounted and at these prices they’d be in business

Oh, yeah, again part of a weapon… no learning, whatsoever.
Let’s hope the recoil will shatter the entire assembly at first try.

Why so negative?

Just because.

Humans are too stupid to survive themselves, their own greed, their own hostility, so carry on optimizing weapons.

Everything nowadays gets perversely used as part of a weapon, or a fundamental technology to base weapon technology on.

Is there nothing to learn?

Please do not make any more LEP, they’ll be perverted as a weapon. And if you do make them, buy some soap and cold water to wash your bloody hands in.

Well, do you think we could stay on topic? This is a poll thread. Thank you

I'm getting 4200K with this 3$ plastic rifle scope cover with my WP3

https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/1005003051209649.html
EDIT:
and it's yellow

Yes, but with a massive drop in range I’m sure. Any filter does that

From my measurements, I'm getting around 60-63% of light, but well that's still over 1500m range with my WP3.
So now the question is, will you make yellow LEP with much greater range than 1500 m?