Donation to Old-Lumnens (finished)

That’s the one !!! . :+1: … :smiley:

:slight_smile:
This dumb ass Moose knew it was one or the other. 50% chance of getting it correct. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: …… :+1: You nailed it. :wink:

So this is a triple bump?

From the OP, it would seem like there are plenty of slots left, but it would also seem that Manker is a little slow in keeping up with things and it looks like people bought outside of BLF, so Manker may never be able to count them in the original 50. Seems like it turned into a little CF, sort of.

1.slow2go ( purchase a X5 and donate extra $10)
2.MRsDNF
3.Tom E
4.Peetz
5.keltex78
6.lampyris
7.PyTech
8.Hobo
9.mattlward
10.(2pcs X5)
11.TexasLumens
12.jf_smm
13.Old bolt
14.djozz
15.iron potato
16.Dwantink
17.(2pcs X5)
20.MontyPyfon
21.Jvrthp321
22.bdogsp
23.dudunphy
24.penumbra
25.carmantl
26.Ouchyfoot
27.papaslightsaber
28 teacher (2 pieces)
29.raynman
39.BrianK
41.Brett H

Of course, they say they are moving offices and working on a new website and lots of other things, but I would say, "Maybe you should just do one thing at a time and finish it", before trying to do too many things at a time and none of them gets finished. That tends to irritate people, is all I am saying. I do not have any concerns either way, really and truly I don't, because I've got other things much more important to think of and I haven't given this much thought at all, but I just growl a little, when a company says one thing and then leaves it half done, comes back with more half data and leaves again. It is just inconsiderate to the people who have donated. At least it is in my way of thinking. For all of you who have donated, thank you and I sincerely hope that Manker gets it together sometime soon and gets your lights out to you.

Thanks OL, but no worries. It will happen when it happens……. :wink:

Bonham - #144

We've already finished the donation to Old Lumens, wish this would help.

And we will arrange the shipment of the donation orders today.

THANK YOU MANKER!!! THANK YOU! :+1: :beer: TL

Yes, thank you MANKER! This was a wonderful gesture…… :+1:

Manker, you are to be commended and congratulated for this extremely generous offer. And to the members here who bought lights this would not have happened without you.
Well done all involved.
:slight_smile:

Nice. Most companies wouldn’t do this.

Are we able to purchase any more? I was thinking of adding a second light to my order.

Fantastic gesture Manker, we all appreciate your generous contribution!

Wow, that’s really cool. Thanks Manker and Kronos for helping OL and in turn giving to the entire BLF community.

Manker: thank you very much. This is an exceptional gesture and we admire you for it!

Its the only one so far. :+1:

Thank You Manker. I got an email stating that it was shipped today.

Me too.

Thank you to Manker and to everyone. Words are not enough and it's been an amazing thing to see.

I just got my shipping notification as well, great job Manker, this goes a long way toward your reputation here! Nice job on the transparency of your dealings, no doubt that all was handled properly… :student: