Donation to Old-Lumnens (finished)

:+1:

This must be super fast shipping. Mine is showing on the tracking to have left the country of origin to Australia.

Wow!!! This was an awesome corporate outlay. Manker, thanks for making this happen. I am sure that many of us will not forget the effort or intention.

BTW, mine shows shipped as well.

Mine show shipped also. Thank you again MANKER, this was a wonderful thing to do! :slight_smile:

Dear all,

We arranged the shipment several days ago.

Most of the X5 have Old Lumens logo on the head.

But as you know, we are in a harry for many things so some X5 have no Old Lumens logo.

We hope you will understand.

Manker Team

No problem for me.
Iā€™m glad to help. :+1:

Wow, this is a great gesture, MUCH RESPECT Manker! Also to all BLF members for helping!

K.

Thanks to Manker for making this happen :beer:

The eagle has landed! I canā€™t wait til the sun goes down :slight_smile:

PS - Many thanks Manker this was exceptionally kind of you.

No logo on mine but this is still a great little light.

Hello Manker/Kronos, I received my torch today and itā€™s great. Mine does say ā€œOld Lumensā€ and thank you for what you have done to help out.

[quote=jf_smm]
The eagle has landed! I canā€™t wait til the sun goes down :slight_smile: PS - Many thanks Manker this was exceptionally kind of you. No logo on mine but this is still a great little light.[/quote

Glad to hear you got it. Thanks!

Glad to hear you got it. Thanks!

Pics or it didnā€™t happen :wink:

You want pictures? I got pictures. :slight_smile:

The bag has two different light coloured tailcap boots, oā€™rings and lanyard.

Thanks again Manker. This could not of gone smoother and your generosity to Justin is to be commended.

You lucky punksā€¦ :expressionless:

Arrived safely and included the ā€œOld Lumensā€ inscription. Thank you again Manker!

mine arrived in Maine today - and I had a charged 14500 ready and waiting. WOW - what a nice light! The lighted tail switch is pretty cool. And mine has the Old-Lumens inscription as well. I am very happy.

Thanks to Manker and Kronos - what a huge and kind gesture!

(No pictures, but mine looks JUST like the one above, believe me!)

Thanks for doing this Manker! Very commendable!

Mine arrived today. This is a little powerhouse isnā€™t it!?

Does anyone know where the UI is written out for us folks who canā€™t figure it out? Near as I can figure right now Iā€™m in Mode 7 (according to the website) but I have no idea how I got there. Now Iā€™m in mode 2 and still havenā€™t figured out how I got there. In the meantime Iā€™m going to do a search.

This should help you out Brianā€¦

X5/X6

Or this ~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/blf-x6v2 : contents of ToyKeeper/bistro/bistro.txt at revision 208