Donation to Old-Lumnens (finished)

Yep, that is the norm. :slight_smile:

Same with mine (no logo) I think this is the way it should be.

strike thru fail-Can someone confirm that when setting modes etc the last ā€œclickā€ should be a full click?
For example I was going for mode 5, so I should do 4 partial or half clicks then the full (audible) click to turn off the light (right?)-strike thru fail off :frowning:

EDIT: Disregard that question, I clearly have the A6 driver and dumb thumbs, at least now I know that when the light is doing weird stuff itā€™s actually because my (dumb) thumb canā€™t tell the difference between short and long taps.

PS - as it has been statedā€¦this isnā€™t and never was about the light

Turn the light off with a full click right after the 2 blinks. Maybe Iā€™m not fast enough, but it takes me a couple of tries to get it right sometime.

I just had to refresh what I had been doing and first try switched from 7 levels to 4. Then to switch it back the 3rd time was the charm.

I opened the tailcap to shave around 1.5mm off the rubber stud in the middle of the rubber boot in the hope that it might help the trouble I was having getting the light to tail-stand. Didnā€™t help, but wasnā€™t too hard to do if you find the switch a bit twitchy. Having extra boots available if I messed up was reassuring.

Alright! Mine finally his the US! Unfortunately, itā€™s at the Chicago ISC, so it will probably be another week before it gets through there and on to meā€¦ :expressionless:

I love this light. Thank you Manker and Kronos.

Thank you, Manker and Kronos. Mine has the O/L engraving, the lit tailcap, and the A6 driver and firmware, 4 or 7 modes, no muggle, etcā€¦ Easy to lock out to turn off led or save battery with turn of the tailcap or head. Does not tail-stand and tube is too narrow for my fattest protected 14500s (Keeppower 800 mah), but a pleasant surprise that it has low voltage protection built into the driver. Thank you again.

Mine arrived today! 3A tint and extra engraving. I consider this perfect, thanks Manker!

enjoy it.

Received mine today, fantastic,
many thanks Kronos and Manker !

enjoy it.

Got mine today also. With engraving.
Little gem that can biteā€¦ :slight_smile:

Thanks Manker for doing this!

I received mine yesterday. Nice little light!!!

Thank you again Manker for helping Justin. We will not forget your kindness.

TL

Woohoo! Straight from ā€œProcessed through facilityā€¦ā€ at the Chicago ISC to ā€œArrival at unitā€ in five days, with no intermediate steps in the tracking information! Sixteen days in transitā€¦

It should be waiting for me when I get home, but I should probably wait to use it until Iā€™ve had a chance to buy some high-drain 14500s from Richardā€¦ :partying_face:

(I donā€™t want to use my three-year-old protected TrustFire cells, and be totally underwhelmed as my first experience with this lightā€¦) :stuck_out_tongue:

I doubt you will be underwhelmed, I stuck a half charged or less old protected zebra light 14500 in mine last night and the little rascal dumped out a lot of light. Nice little light!!

TL

Just fyi, I ordered a AWT 600 mAh IMR 14500 from IMRBatteries here (in your area) and it beat a recently bought EFEST IMR14500 650 mAh cell in a copper X5, modded w/bypass's on the springs. I got 5.25A on the AWT, 5.0A on the EFEST at equal charge levels. I'll be ordering a few more of the AWT's - thought the bump was impressive.

Nice. Been needing some more 14500, will check these out.

Here's some test results done on my stock O-L Manker/BLF/KRONOS X5 in 3B tint. Hope this helps.

The EFEST is a recent purchased purple, and AWT is also a recent purchase. The SANYO is the oldest, ~2014, and the WindyFire is 2014-2015.

And I only have Trustfire 14500. Do you think Iā€™ll get close to 4.5 amps with it? :laughing:

I still got a couple of those - can test them too

The bypass wires on the springs will help, plus using heavier gauge LED wires. I just wanted to keep it all stock to show typical use on the higher performance cells, plus the SANYO 's which I'll use like I do the SANYO GA 18650 - better runtimes, lower heat, somewhat lower max output.