Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful (Maglite)

Oh sure, she's a looker and she knows it, with her Terralux facelift and crenulated hairdo. Always loved redheads.

So tall & leggy.

But maybe she needs just one more thing - a little laser surgery for a custom touch to make her exotic and unique.

And of course the idea came from Steven Seagal's x-wife HERE.

Is this your new EDC ? :wink:

So many lights, so little time.

I love it!!! :sunglasses:

What kind of drop in this beautiful Maglite has?

Is it the ASAF monster drop ins or the Terralud version I’m seeing?

Love that light, but the clip is 30 years old. In flashlight-terms both of them look more like this

Sorry Noctiluco, for hijacking your picture :smiling_imp:

Can we get some beam shots? I know those terralux modules arnt cheap edit they’ve come down a lot since the last time I looked at them a couple years ago

It's the Terralux TLE-310M-EX here: www.amazon.com/gp/product/

Major coolness

Tends toward floody with a soft hotspot. This Terralux module has been out for about ten years - so a bit outdated - and my runtime graphs show it's not very efficient. But it was an easy upgrade and relatively cheap.

If you want something newer, this is my purple fire-starter (link) from Adventure Sports (5K lumens). She's also pretty.

And she's a real hottie if you dare run her for 15min without setting the turbo-timer (via the DrJones Guppy2drv firmware).

Nice lights :+1:

wow nice baseball bat u got there! must be good for self defense in case….

Heavywieght category :slight_smile:

Nice looking mag! I like little maglites but my wife likes em just like that. Keep meaning to make one she can keep in her car for a spare headlight or for to bludgeon those with nefarious intent.

Um, y’all know thats a dude, right?

Not that there is anything wrong with that, if you are in to it. I just don’t want “lola” there to get hurt because you get an unexpected surprise in the dark.

Thrower version. Pencil beam with very little spill. Would rather have the flood.

I love the color. Wish my two 6Ds looked that good.

Chris