Don't read me

This thread is inspired by the test thread and other threads in the past that were blanked out or changed to “never mind” or something of that form. Since i know most won’t listen to the title and thats the point. There is no real point to this thread except to see where it ends up, there is no concept to hijack, no worries about old thread revival. The only thing is to reply to something thats in the thread, doesn’t have to be the message before you, and it can be tenuously linked. No flaming though please.

Don’t read it? Make me! I dare You!

too late, i have no time machine, and you just proved my point, i appreciate the support!

Hehe… That was fun

:smiley:

Don’t tell me what to do!

By telling us not to tell you, you’re being a bit hypocritical.

I already knew you wouldn’t do what i told you and was prepared for your answer 8)

Quite the rebuttal, never heard it before actually!

This is kind of like the “Wet paint” sign, you read it but you just have to touch it to make sure.

I usually don’t see those, then end up leaning against that wall for some weird reason…

to whom are you referring?

He’s not referring to anyone - he’s referring to the rebuttal.

you and i both replied to his statement

Hehehehehe, and “you and I both” are to whom(is that plural? don’t think it is…I need to go back to school :() I was referring!

Yes, but no matter which of the two replies he replied to, he didn’t refer to a person, he referred to a rebuttal. The rebuttal was the noun of the sentence.

He was replying to one of us with reference to our rebuttal.

Haha… I say we just make this thread ridiculous. Do not re-butte that. Ha.

Jeez, you make me feel like I’m a bad grammar nazi Pilot!

what a strange vocation