DQG Hobi Group Buy

I got my hobi today, ordered a month ago at gearbest. I like it :slight_smile:

Do you have any of the other versions? I like how the Hobi has a nice beam profile with the TIR, the thrower of the bunch :slight_smile:

So was it cheaper than the US$20 with battery its available at CNQ for? Admittedly, youd get it a lot faster from GB given CNQs recent history. Wow, $39 for the Zippo like attachment.

Iā€™ve paid less than 20 dollar including battery.

Yep the lighter attachment is pretty expensive, maybe we can do a group buy on the lighter?

Have to say after some more usage I prefer the hobi over the fairy, for me it has a much better beam profile, though I still keep them both on my keychain :bigsmile: .

Everyone has different budgets and amounts they want/can spend but i think itā€™s worth it.
If you guys could get a group buy going or if a cheaper SS version is made that would be good.

I paid USD 18.43 for the hobi without battery. It was some kind of flashdeal at gearbest, also ordered two batterys separately for a total of USD 2.98.

The lighter is very nice, I will definitely buy it in the future if it comes down in price.

Does anyone know if the charger adapter doodad is ā€˜smartā€™ at all? Im assuming HKJ hasnt reviewed it at all?

I know it shuts off completely ie no trickle charge when itā€™s done (red light goes off) and itā€™s power consumption declines steadily as the battery charges, assuming it follows a decent curve but this observation is only through a charger doctor type in line monitor, nothing fancy.

It arrived yesterday. The tracking has not changed and it was delivered without receipt.

I ordered it from the Gearbest package deal and finally got it today. Its very small!

is it still possible to get the groupbuy ??

The codes have expired.

Edit: Try this light instead.