DRY Group BUY from cnqualitygoods.com

I was wondering how China arranged their Post in regards to international shipments during CNY. So after the 18th they're done for good until the end of holiday? They guarantee shipping everything that has been processed before they shut down? I gotta say, I wish this country would shut down for a short period of time. Work is good for the soul, but the stresses of competition sure takes a toll. Hey, it rhymes. Maybe I should copyright that :D

How does a country notorious for child slave labor (I'm not bashing the people) practically shut down for two weeks? Talk about both ends of the spectrum.

Unique Transaction ID # 79850557TX212344E

One Version A CW

One holster

Please ship to address in note.

I didn't say they were the biggest offender. They just happen to be the largest country in the world by population, putting out the most goods of any country and are notoriously known for child labor. If your "take a hint" remark is another stab at the USA then please start another thread on why you hate this country so much and let's keep it out of all the flashlight threads. The comment I made in my previous post was still related to the subject of shipping we've been discussing in this thread and not intended to start an off-topic debate. It's a rhetorical question. Let's leave it at that. My apologies for the confusion.

Transaction ID: 5Y257578YB945960T

Quantity: One

Type: Version B and CW

Please ship to the address in the note, thanks a lot Ric.

As a side note, Africa isn't a country.

Have no intention of throwing up an argument..but Africa being called a country annoys the hell out of me.

He never called Africa a country. Please read his post again....

He wasn't calling Africa a country. He was saying that America is exploiting the entire continent of Africa. I'm surprised he limited Americas child labor exploitation to Africa. Maybe he is saving the rest for another day.

I have just got my tracking number, now I'm waiting for this photon canon to reach my doorstep

Hopefully there will be more group buy like this in the future!

wtf

within 5 hours?

I send money 4-5 days ago and did not receive ANY confirmation at all!

8PG42395V1588541P

9B035277C763704E .
cw, holster .
Sent Jan 14 at 22:41.
no confirmation of order yet…

WTF?

Ah! It's actually the next day. Maybe you are confused with the time that I posted my transaction ID here. Actually I posted my transaction ID here after many hours of my real transaction.

I sent my ORDER on Jan 8th (see #222 here) and I've not received a message, confirmation, or shipping notice from the SELLER.

Is he still around?

Busy?

I got mine next day , may be cny thing?

I originally stated that my Dry was shipped out on the 10th, but in fact it was shipped out on the 7th with a tracking # that still doesn't work at this time. Very strange

Mine was also shipped on the 7th, tracking number does not work for me either.

I'm surprised Ric hasn't chimed in yet..

hmm..wish i could change my order to nw now lol

Processed Through Sort Facility

January 11, 2012, 12:55 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Registered Mail

The light arrived in NYC early 1/11. But I have not got it in NJ. No idea what the USPS people was doing during the 3 business days.

Anyone got their lights yet?

Can you folks go to 4px's website and see if it is usable there? It depends but i'm not sure how this one is handled. With HK Post I usually have to wait a few days, if the stuff is coming from Shenzhen. It goes to CPAM post, gets on a landed transport and arrives in HK before handled by HK Post (which by itself also takes about 3 working days).

Can you just imagine over 100 drivers and DRYs in Ric's house? Plus packing material and envelopes etc? Plus many other flashlights? Might just be partial handling, the CW might be outsourced from Shenzhen "factory", and that factor could be handling other stores as well....etc etc.

Just be a little patient, it is not so difficult.....