duracell white top

Cool bought 6 pks of the AA, and 2 pks of trip A’s. Hmmmm, wondering if there on clearence to make way for a new batt.

That’s kinda what I was sayin in the other Target Duraloop thread…

Just got done checking there main site and saw nothing……makes you wonder whats next.

If you look at the other thread, you’ll see a pic I posted of the Ion Cell. The pic was of alkalines but they have them in nimh also I think, someone else said.

Any link….please post. 0:)

Target Clearance - White-top Duracell battery 4-packs (EDIT) now $3.65 (Duraloops) my post was #41

Now i have to go to WalMart and check them out….have a lot of good AA’s as it is, but one could always use more right. Thanks for the link, right now i am discharging the cells i bought and charge them back up.

Cool, went to WalMart to see what replaced it……pretty good but the price is not.

Went there again today with the fam, was going to actually get a set and see how they do……2400mah is pretty good. But have way too many batts as it is so it might just have to wait.

First rule of the Light Club = You can never have too many batteries :bigsmile:

Well i do……most of the AA’s are just used for the kids night lights……and brownouts dont happen like they used to here anymore lol. Most if not all my lights are 18650 powered so i have a lot of those too. A stock up on primaries……for long outages.

I'm up to 58 nimh AA's. I don't have many primaries. Maybe only 16. Plus some 3V primaries.

When the after effects of Katrina hit us, we did not have power for 2 weeks……so having alot of primaries was the best thing to have since it was hard to charge anything.

alfreddajero, don’t say they are not store display!?

I don’t recommend this.

I only tried it once, with a set of almost brand new eneloops, and I’ll NEVER do it again. They were too hot to hold after about 20 minutes when I checked them.

I’m embarrassed to admit I own a Nitecore product. Luckily it’s the only thing I ever paid them money for.

@alfreddajero What’s the name of & where did you get the storage boxes in the top pic. The ones with the blue closures & dividers? Do they have a handle on them?

you can buy those boxes at any sport store, look in fishing section, it’s for fishing tackles, i got a couple of them at Sport Authority here in CA, but i’ve seen them at WalMart and Big 5

Yes he is right……got them at Walmart……for just a couple of bucks.

Checked out another Target and bought there last 3 packs of AA’s. Now i need to stop it, as my wife would say.

Which part was mislabeled?