DX $20 Gift Card Giveaway No. 7

It took a little longer this time, but I have saved up some DX affiliate points and am able to give away a $20 gift card. Thanks as always to everyone who uses one of my affiliate links when shopping at DX.

The contest closes at 8:00 PM Thursday (New York time) June 27. Please reply only once to this thread to enter. If you reply more than once you will be disqualified. You must have been a member since June 21. I will draw a winner based on the reply number soon after the closing.

Best of luck!

Link: DX Flashlights

So much want to finally get my first multi-emitter light : O

I´m in

I could use one after they took my $5 card in the $1.30 flashlight debacle. Thanks for the chance!

me too!

I’m in, thanks!
Tecmo, I believe you can open a ticket and get that $5 card back. It was mentioned in the thread that some others have done that already.

I am in.

Thank you for the giveaway!

I in. $20 is a lot for a DX purchase. Thanks for the giveaway.

free money! Im in !

i’m in! ty!

Count me in. Thanks Ted!

-Garry

don’t love dx, but it’s a giveaway! won’t win of course but it’s fun :slight_smile:
edit: would love to buy a decent headlamp for my girlfriend who I managed to get into some caves and mines (geocaching ftw!) and she’s beginning to like it but she’s stealing my zebralight all the time!

I’ll gladly participate, it will get me a lot closer to the Ultrafire C20 I’m eyeballing :slight_smile:

I’m in, thanks Ted! I think I forgot to use your link with the last $5 gift card purchase thing, thanks for putting a link in your post.

I am in.

Thank you for the giveaway!

I am in,thanks.

Thank you brted!!!

Great move, i am in :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Good to see you bro! Thanks for the giveaway.

In! Sympathetic use of the affiliate system, thanks.

I am in.