E2's Garage Sale Thread - Good Deals on Great Stuff! Updated 7/9/2014 XTAR, Zebralight, Eagletac and More

Happy July! I have updated the sale with with some new items. All in are good working order and generally like new condition. Boxes are included where noted though the various accessories might be missing. All sales are final unless in the case of a DOA item.

Ordering instructions:

1. Post "I'll take #XX" plus quantity where appropriate in this thread.

2. Send paypal payment including the noted shipping fee to mjf AT electrotekconsultants DOT com.

3. Please include your item number, BLF name and shipping address in the payment for easier tracking.

4. If payment is not received within 24 hrs of your "I'll Take" post, the item will be reposted for sale.

5. International shipping is available but please PM me first with your address for a shipping quote before posting "I'll take"

Model Condition Box Price Shipping Notes
1 Zebralight SC600 Vinh54 Mod Like New No 65.00 3.00 Dedomed XML2 NW
2 EagleTac TX25C2 Like New YES 45.00 3.00 SOLD
3 NiWalker Vostro XML2 Like New YES 115.00 10.00
4 VOB C8/T20 Copper Pills NEW N/A 15.00 2.00 2 Available
5 XTAR 800 mAh 14500 Li-Ion Battery (unprotected) NEW N/A 4.00 2.00 Sold in sets of 2. Max Domestic shipping charge of $6. 21 pairs available

Nice sale !

32 Balder SE-1 1 $12.00 $2.00

you have sent $14.00 USD to

Monday bump

I'll take it!

# 26 Balder SE2 Please !

Balder SE-1: Sweet little light ! Arrived less than 3 days after order.

What’s the difference between 28 and 29?

Thanks.

Just have multiple units, no difference in specs.

I think he was asking because # 29 is $3 more than # 28.

Yeah, I was wondering what the price difference was due to.

And just to confirm, the BD1 has an XPG while the BD2 and SE2 have XMLs?

Fixed. BD2/SE2 is XML T6, BD1 is XPG-R5.

I will take #30. I will send a paypal as soon as I get home tonight.

Received. Thanks Manx.

Another H51W has been added for just $41 shipped.

Im still seriously enjoying the Zebra S6330 I pickup up from you Mike. Thank you for making my zebra dreams come true!

The s6330 is a fantastic tool/light. Too bad it appears to be discontinued.

Thanks, I didnt realize that. PM Cellguy. He might be able to get another one. The S6330 is one I always carry in my overnight bag, along with a modified aspheric thrower. The Zeb puts out like a hopped up compact version of an SRK, but with three independent regulated driver channels, each drawing from its own 18650. Its also thermally regulated, which it needs in continuous high mode use. :bigsmile: This is one of very few expensive lights that was done correctly on nearly all accounts and continues to impress after a lengthy ownership.

Also, BD2/SE2 is 18650/2x123 and BD1 is 14500/AA (Edit: SE2 is 18650 only)

I'm really surprised that the BD2's haven't been taken already. Those are still being sold for $55 at many places. At $21, they're a serious bargain.

I'll take another , # 28 BD2