E2's Garage Sale Thread - Good Deals on Great Stuff! Updated 7/9/2014 XTAR, Zebralight, Eagletac and More

Added Zebralight S6330 to the list.

I will take #3. Paypal in route.

Sorry Tallboy. Posting from my phone and did not see there was a second page of posts. Congrats buddy. You got a nice light at a heck of a price.

No problem guys…PP sent!

#5 is on hold

Lol, nice, must have beaten me by literally seconds, we have the same minute time stamp, I posted and then left the forum until now. Congrats on a good buy.

Very tempted to grab that S6330, unfortunately Vinh cleaned out my wallet recently with his 4th of July sale. If you have in another two weeks, I'll take it 100%.

Just created an account at your store, where do we sign up for your newsletter?

I will take the S6330 if it’s still available.

Please email me payment details. Thanks!!!

vinhnguyen54@gmail.com

It is yours, email sent, thanks.

The sign up is on the homepage of the store, under the main banner. www.e2fieldgear.com. Thanks.

Price drops on SC600, S1 and Vostro.

All paid for orders have shipped. Thanks!

I'll take the Xtar S1. Did you bump the current on it by any chance?

No just the LED exchange. I did not do the mod but was told a jump was not necessary based on current performance.

Being satisfied with current performance... you tread dangerously on BLF heresy :p

I'll send payment tonight.

Just think of it as a blank canvas for your tinkering!

The EagleTac TX25 is once again available. I will be adding modding supplies later today. Sinkpads, Mounted LED's, Copper Pills and maybe some bodies I think I have. Thanks for the support as always.

Added some new items including Vesture of Blood made copper pills and XTAR 14500 batteries. Price drops on the Zebralight, Eagletac and NiWalker.

bump

That Vostro is tempting me...