Eagle eye F30 XML-U2 super bright three hard anodized portable floodlight glare flashlight

So shipping will be $19 for 10 pieces?

US$19.9/PCS ,10PCS shipping costs is the same as 1PC

$24.XX/pc even if you bought 100pcs.

Yes ,shipping cost US$19 for 10pieces

I don’t want to flog a dead horse here but does anyone know if eagleeye have sorted out the postage costs yet?

You need to order from Banggood. The manufacturers are not setup for retail sales.

we can sell any Qty ,Pls send PM to me,thank you!

Are you going to ask me for $19 shipping?

Marc.

> eagle_eye_light@yeah.net

This isn’t the actual Eagle Eye factory/company is it? It’s someone reselling them?

If you are by any chance the actual Eagle Eye company, I’d like to ask about the X6 hosts someone shipped to Banggood for resale, recently.

The products from eagle eye look good and from what I understand are good. What I don’t get is the uncertainty and secrecy. Just sort out your postage costs and as people here have said the orders will flood in.

I don’t know if anyone is having the same problem as me but there website is also down today.

Marc.

100% confirmed that Sky is not an employee of EE - rather a vendor from AliExpress

OK, that explains the somewhat lack of info. Not sure she should be calling herself eagle eye flashlight.

@bugsy. Am I right in thinking you have an f30 and an x6?

Marc.

[quote=marcl]

[quote=bugsy36]

Yes :)

[quote=bugsy36]

[quote=marcl]

Well then, if I was to buy one of them which one should I get? I know they are quite different, the only requirement I have is that I must buy another torch, as I am bored! :wink:

Marc.

I would get the X6 and install wight's driver to push triple or quad (or both) made with nitro's heatsinks. That would kill the boredom and increase the adrenaline.

I am really hoping that we can get the A6 in a BLF edition so I would hold off on the F30 for now.

thank you ,freeme

Hello,Everyone,Any good news?

Hmm, the question is do you have any news for us? we just buy the stuff :slight_smile:

I like my x5R. You should think about a very small EDC light for 14500 or 16340, moonlight mode, maybe with illuminated switch for monitoring the voltage, like green for full, orange for 50%, red for low voltage etc… I miss that on so many lights.