EAGLE EYE X6 XPL HI V21A 1200lunens LED flashlight Free shipping $22.13

I ordered from eu warehouse to get it fast, which I of course did not :frowning: over two weeks waiting. And banggood probably did not save the best one for last… Lesson learned!

Regarding the X5, I am the first person to order it and so far there’s been only two sales of it. I’ve had mine for over a month now and probably do plan on making a review when I get a chance. I had mine made with an XPL rather than the XML2. The light is def top notch quality and great build. It does have mode memory and 5 modes with hidden strobe and SOS. Fits protected or non protectd cells, flat tops are fine.

I can’t wait for the review of the X5! I’ve been waiting for someone to post one.

The side button looks odd - is it metal, rubber, plastic? Can you give us a little info on the UI? the product listing is sketchy at best.

Very interested in it's modability - have you had a look inside?

I was wondering the same thing, it reminds me of the switch on this Fenix:

Is there any reason the X6 XML2 doesn’t come with this driver?

At appears this version stock is a better performer than the previous BLF special edition from the group buy?

The driver is new compared to what was available for the Special Edition group buy.

For this X6 (XP-L HI version) completely stock (LD25 driver) and no spring bypasses, can 3.5-3.65A be achieved using a “high discharge capable” protected battery such as a Sanyo NCR18650GA or LG MJ1? (both list a continuous discharging current of 10A max.)

These batteries:

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_88&product_id=561

-
If the answer is no, then what is the maximum amperage I could expect to see on high with one of the above protected batteries?

The reason I want to know is for gifting one of these. Myself I would just use unprotected.

This new driver will give you the 3.6A even with Panasonic NCR18650A/or B, because it’s constant current regulated. So actually no need for High drain batteries, but they are certainly better choice.

My order still not coming 40 days after buying, I asked for tracking but seller didn’t provide me regular tr.number. I will wait couple more days, and if order doesn’t appear will have to open a Ali dispute…

I ordered one 4 weeks ago, got a genuine tracking number, and it is now ready for pickup at my local post office. I paid 1 extra dollar for a warmer tint :party:

This is what I got HK000068582PY, if anyone knows some way to track this number I would appreciate for help, but I doubt since no option work for me so far… :_(

Nikola,

I tried to track it for you, but can’t.

Who is the vendor?

Thanks,
-Chuck

I’ve asked for HK post, and first letters are indicating that but no tracking option that is for sure now…

Did you buy it direct from EE?

The reason I ask, is that I want one too, and there is more than one place to get one.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Yes I did order directly from EE, now I regret for not ordering from GearBest since I don’t have problems with them, 30+ orders all really quickly, only one lost and totally refunded…

Thank you,

I wish you the best,

-Chuck

X5 is stainless steel button

I just received my X6 from Gear best. I can confirm the one they shipped me is the same as the pic on the Left

Well folks, it seems they read this topic and listen to our ideas….the emitters MCPCB isnt glued anymore :wink:

Applauds to the producer

Now, dear producer: make your C8 with a 48mm reflector and enjoy your sales :slight_smile: