EAGLE EYE X6 XPL HI V21A 1200lunens LED flashlight Free shipping $22.13

Hi,
The LG HG2 maintain 3.5 amps and higher in my UF C12 and other flashlights, its not the cells seems like something has happened to this Flashlight only, this was much brighter than the c12 and now there difference between high and turbo are hardly noticeable, even my wife and son noticed something amiss with it. I have even tried different makes i.e. sanyo and the same results occur.

You said the emitter changed colors? Does it look different when it’s off?

Hi
emitter looks the same when off, just very yellow 80% of the middle on med, high and turbo

This is pretty weird - lost amps, tint shift on this thread OP's XP-L HI. If it was an XP-L, I might think the dome got damaged - happens all too often on XP-L's... But XP-L HI's seem pretty rock solid, but who knows. Maybe try to a close looksy at the LED covering layer.

Anyone know whats going on with the Eagle Eyes AliExpress store (Shenzhen jin lang electronics co., LTD)?
All products show “no longer available”

I think they shut down for the holidays

He does that regularly. He can always be pm'd just need patience to receive a response.

Thanks guys, I just got nervous because I gifted my X6R before I got one for myself! It was a real nice piece, for me that side switch is a huge upgrade from the regular x6.

Black clip is on sale now.

Where?

brass mcpcb what

Looks like the X5R is available on AE now.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/EAGLE-EYE-X5R-Ultimate-Edition-980-Lumen-USB-Wiederaufladbare-18650-Cree-XM-L2-U2-LED-Taschenlampe/1735126_32615878887.html

Well would you look what just arrived? Full review coming soon, but feel free to ask questions now

Nice trick, but you forgot to hide the cable behind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha actually I wasn’t even trying to trick, just showcasing a “feature”

Looks like the X6 is finally back in stock as well.

do any of these have a screw down reflector. I think that is a superb feature on a flashlight.
It caused me to spend more than I would have otherwise.

No, I don’t think so. I’m personally not much of a fan of the threaded reflectors, but to each their own

What are the drawbacks of the threaded reflector ?
Thanks in advance

It would be nice to be able to buy EE X6 hosts directly from your online store…