EastwardYJ J06

Great and informative work as usual, Don! (May I dare add that your reviews were the main reason for me to come back to this place again and again before I finally signed up)

I have some of these DX 10644-lenses left as I bought the 10-pack needing only 1 because it is my belief that no flashlight should be left with a plastic lens. That said, I would happily send you a couple, just PM me!

100%, +1 on that.

Thanks guys!

Nice to know some folk like it. I'll get around to doing a proper review soon on this one. Seems to me it's a very good light.

Me too!

Don,puede con 2 16340?veo la cabeza con muelle de contacto,para 18650 no lo suelen llevar,4,2 o 8,4?gracias.

No hablo español así que esto es de Google Translate. Espero que tenga sentido ...

Con dos barato (de marca WF basura) baterías CR123 (6V) es mucho menos brillante que con un 18650. También parece ser casi imposible cambiar los modosde 6V. Con dos RCR123 protegido, es tan brillante o tal vez un poco más brillante que con un 18650. Pero no hace una gran diferencia, pero me imagino que el calorva a ser peor y tiempo de ejecución más corto mucho.

Or in case Google Translate has done a bad job,

I don't speak Spanish so this is from Google Translate. I hope that it makes sense...

With two cheap (WF brand rubbish) CR123 batteries (6V) it is much less bright than with an 18650. It also seems to be nearly impossible to change modes with 6V. With two protected RCR123 it is as bright or maybe a little brighter than with an 18650. But it doesn't make a big difference but I imagine heat will be worse and runtime much shorter.

Huh, pretty impressive job there from Google Translate. Perfectly understandable translation in Spanish albeit a bit literal.

:) YES,Tiene sentido,very thanks Don.

Hey Don,

I think I have the YJ J01 on order. Glad to see this review. I can't wait to get the flashlight in the upcoming month(s). LOL

Does this light use flat top or button top 18650s?

Most of mine are button top but with springs at both ends it ought to work with both. I'll try a flat top now.

Works fine with a flat top as well.

Thank you for checking it out. Time to order some button tops.