eCig users - Post your happy vape

Ahh. Removed. I couldn’t figure out what was going on.

The big rigs are great for home, but I like my little Joey’s because I can discretely use them at work. Put a pen cap on the end and it’s camouflaged for the office.

I’m looking at a Lavatube starter kit for $100

what do you smoke for cigs dale? do you smoke something strong or lights or what? the lavatube limits how many watts you can vape. how rough are you on stuff? i used to have the egos and 510 batteries fall apart in my pocket at work all the time. which really sucked right after i swore off cigs all together because i would have to wait how ever many hours until i got home.
theres really a lot of stuff out there, and not one setup will work for everyone. it was very frusterating at first. need to find a battery/atty/juice combo that will work for you. and dont bother trying to find a juice that tastes just like your cigs, wont happen

and WTF happened in here last night???

NZ Shooter. Good time :slight_smile:

Full flavor about a pack & a half a day… How many watts I can Vape? Pulsar, pretend I have no idea what you are talking about.

i was reading through and saw you posted a copy of the forum rules… i was like WTF, how does that relate to this thread? do they not want talk of ecigs? whats going on??? in all fairness i had a high fever last night and just woke up all foggy…

oh and 18sixfifty - no i havent… no 14500s yet. keep meaning to order some, but with my limited hobby funds it keeps getting pushed back

Dale - Rather than the Lava tube I strongly suggest taking a look at the VAMO, it costs less and also has the option to check atomizer resistance or work as variable watt device. With the money you save buy a cheap Riva starter kit from FT (900Mah +) to use as backup / EDC when out and about. I’ve got a VAMO on order but am looking at it more as a desk vape than a portable.

For a novice the CE style tanks work well, it’s just a shame they taint the taste of your liquid. I’m currently favouring cartomizers but if you want flavour you’ll eventually end up in the atomizer club.

Took me out and bought me a Lavatube 2.0 It has variable voltage 3-6. I got a bottle of RED BULL. This thing is awesome… Although that first pull at 6v hit me like a brick.

nice! good luck on quiting. do you have a brick and mortar store local that sells those?

Bout 2 miles from the house

your lucky… all i have around here is the disposable and a handful of proprietary threaded cigarette sized ones. only one store in maine i know of that sells juice. same store does have 510 attys…
good thing its close for replacement parts. is that a DC carto tank? dont start off anything slow huh? lol

Lavatube stores here… The other is abut 25 miles away. You can go in and get free Vapes of juices. They have flavors of the week… Pretty cool

makes it easy for beginners… i had to buy bottles of juice and wait for delivery to see if i liked it lol

The Chic in the Lavatube store was pretty funny… I asked if they had them that took 18650 batteries & she stopped & looked at me funny…. Apparently not too many folks know what 18650 batteries are…

hmm… she must not be an avid ecig user, as most know a thing or two about battery sizes. at least any that knows anything about battery mods do
and the lava tube is 18650 isnt it?

She had hers sitting in front of her as well… She had to pull her battery out & compare it to the Xtar I have in my L2T to realize hers was a 18650…. LOL

lol der S)

It says Tube Tank on the side…. I just told her to hook me up with a decent starter kit…