eCig users - Post your happy vape

The lava tubes are nice, I had one now Pulsar has it, or I think he still does anyway. Now you will have to get into modding your atomizer’s and making your own juices. LOL e-cigs as a hobby can be worse than flashlights. Before you know it you will have tons of them.

I have boxes of supplies around the house. At one time I had a room set up just for making mods and my own juice.

If anyone is interested in getting a bunch of DIY supplies for juice send me a PM I have literally gallons and hundreds of bottles.

Keep seeing it…

Do It Yourself. Instead of paying big bucks for someone else to make your juice you DIY.

My favorite is a combination of Cinnamon, lime, cherry and swedish fish. I vape at around 36mgs. Well I used to anyway I stopped a couple months ago although I’m going to keep my favorite mods and enough juice just in case. Better to relapse back to e-cigs than real cigs. I smoked for 25 years give or take a few.

This is my first serious attempt to leave real cigs

One of the things to keep in mind is that you will have good days and bad especially during the first few months. Sometimes nothing will want to work right or taste right. Your atties or tanks or mods just won’t work and you won’t be getting the hits and the flavor you want. Trust me it will frustrate the hell out of you. It’s why I tell everyone to have back ups for their backup backups.

Have more juice than you need in more flavors that you ever think you will like. Because some days nothing will taste right. Have extra atties and tanks or carto’s whatever it is you are using because those suckers have a tendency to all fail at once, leaving you ticked off and ready to throw sh#t around just to see it break.

No I don’t… Sold it to get my ea4…
Two years later I still have very vivid dreams of smoking. I may still be young, 28, but when I quit smoking at 26 I had smoked over half my life…
What strength base do you have and what’s the best you’ve tried? I’ve been thinking of some diy, but there’s sooooo many factors in flavor and I’m afraid how much money I will waste in the process
I’m also a 36mg vaper, but lately I’ve been using 24mg… Need to go back up lol

I start with a 48mg base of 50/50 pg/vg I add around 20% flavorings to that. Unless I am using tabacco flavoring, that only takes a little bit so then I add vg/pg.

If you are serious about getting into DIY I can send you enough stuff to keep you stocked for a very long time for cheap. I bought in bulk in a big way and would only ask to get back what I paid. I use 20mm bottles. I’m talking about 50 bottles and enough flavorings and nic juice to fill them all for $50 delivered.

I’m always surprised when I see people talking about vaping 48mg, 36mg etc liquids.
After smoking for over 25 years, I switched to ecigs just over a year ago and I’ve never looked back.
But I started on 8mg liquid, found that too strong, diluted it to 4mg and I’ve been on 4mg ever since.
One lungful of 48mg would blow my head off….

I bought the 16mg. It works great! I have had a couple hard core cravings. I crank it up to 6v take a few hard pulls & it stops them. These things are great! !!

I originally started with a Ego 510 switched to the tank system when it came out added an 18650 adapter for long trips and a 16340/18350 adapter for around the house. I recently got the V6 with adjustable voltage(4.0, 5.0 or 6.0v) for late in the day when I want a bigger hit. I use the Viva Nova cartridge with the 1.8ohm elements on the V6.

Full list of my setup.

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-558.html

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-568.html

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1076_1135&products_id=8097

I use Vermont Vapor 35mg/ml juice. I have been cigarette free for 5 years now.

I have the

Lavatube 2.0
7 ml tube tank
Single coil cartomizer

It says its running @ 3 ohms…. What does this mean? Could anyone tell me?

When dealing with ecigs… As mentioned above… Mine is running @ 3 ohms… What do ohms have to do with the performance of the Lavatube?

That eCig looks awesome.

the ohms is the resistance of the coil in the atomizer. lower ohms, hotter vape. 3 ohms is about standard resistance for the 510 connector attys/cartos

Thanx Adam

What kind of difference will things like this make?

get more vapor quicker. theres two coils. i cant remember if its series or parallel they are connected in, but they are connected in a way that divides the value by two. like my 2 ohm dual coils actually have two 4 ohm coils in them

I quit cold-turkey a bit over 8 years ago, using the patch...I wish these had been around then.

Mrs X still smokes, and I'm trying to encourage her to transition to vaping. What would be the least messy solution for a purse-bound ecig? I'd like to set her up for a successful experience.

MrsD is looking into it

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-kit.html/

tanks may or may not be a good idea in a purse, if her purse is anything like my fiances. more of a bag with anything and everything being shoved in it lol
i really think the standard ego starter kit is a good starting point. erik posted some good links
have her pick out a handful of different flavors in different strengths. as said here, some people like to go to the max with 36mg juice, some people cant handle more than 8mg. maybe have her order a few bottles of 18mg and a few 8mg
you could try a tank for her, it may work out fine and not crack or leak in her purse. im rough on things so never really got into the tanks
if you want to splurge a little and get her something fancy that uses common batteries, theres the lava tube. a step up (about $170 i think) you could get a provari in her choice of color too. they are bullet proof, reliable, and nothing but great reviews all over. and i lust for one lol

and anyone reading and thinking of trying ecigs, please dont go buy one of those cigarette looking kits for $100. almost all of them are junk, and way over priced…

edit: oh and as others have posted, get spares. get 5 or so spare cartos/attys. they do and will fail you at the worst time. if you get her an ego kit, have her keep the spare battery charged and handy. when i was using egos, i had something like 4 going in rotation