EDC Keychain?

They look like a good idea.

Is that barrel the type that screws together? Any problem w/it un-screwing? Reason I ask is I had an old keychain w/a barrel connector…it un-screwed and I lost some keys. :~

I’ve carried one for over a year and I’ve never had one unscrew. I do check it from time to time just to make sure.

I might try one of these.

Solid steel makes me more confident than plastic. Ancient prejudice I know.

Man from the look of some of these things you guys don’t need keychains, you need a gear harness… I gotta ask, what type of reinforced webbing do you get to keep your pants up? :wink:

http://dx.com/p/nite-ize-sbo-03-11-stainless-steel-s-biner-ahhh-bottle-opener-carabiner-clip-black-70502
(I don’t endorse dx; it’s just that they’re the only ones I know of that sell this stuff)

Nite Ize KeyLit Keychain
How about one of these ?? It’s got a light on it
I have used one for work for maybe 2 years and it’s ok. The light needs new batteries though.
I use eBay bought lobster claw things to attach keys to it instead of the plastic ones that came with it.
If I remember and find a place to host it I will put up a pic of my work keys.
Deals extreme sell it

Tinypic.com is pretty easy - don’t even need an account.

!!
Heres a bad picture of the Nite Ize KeyLit
Keys are work keys and are for a passenger train in Australia
Torch is the gerber recon
There is a face mask in case I need to attempt resuscitation again
The lobster claw things?? are not the key tags that come with the keylit, they are a bit bulky.
Thats for the help on the picture host - easier then trying to remember the password to my website and uploading it there

Thanks for the pic. You must have a huge pocket!