Edit : Not recommended now.. 20% disc Trustfire Flames are good, measured 2266mAh & new batch 2498mAh

Where is my refund?

After some issue, i received a $10 gift card and i used it to order the right item. I hope this time i'll receive real protected 18650 battery...

My 03 pairs arrived today and guess what? 06 Unprotected batteries!!! Time to contact CS and Summer, hope she can help me. RMA ID: RS791R8980-DD01

I've enjoyed this thread, but anyone who orders these is crazy.

Back to lurking . . .

^ Or then they can do the math and get a double amount of cells (and in best case half of those are protected genuine TF Flames) with the same money...

(That wasn't me...)

J)

Somebody was issued 2 Gift cards...for 1 pair of batteries. heh. Mistake in a good way. Lots of offers at DD now...think i am going for the 4 bucks protected 14500 (need them for the DQG AA).

Still waiting on my refund?

Good news, i received my first set of "replacement" via giftcard. 2 x 18650 @ 3.921V and 3.935V. PCB is working great, dead short across the terminals no issue. Doing a discharge test.

Shipped on 16th Nov. I have 3 more pairs coming in and a pair of Ultrafire XSL 18350.

I got several orders from DD all good

but looks like they wont sell the right 18650 flames...

I got 2 pairs, 1 original unprotected the other FAKE unprotected

and aswell 2 pairs of nice 14500 original protected

here the photo

and here some w8 comparison

sry is a fast collage with no proportions xD

note that original trustfire have low w8 variation

about voltage

Original flames unprotected

fake flames unprotected

new ready to use litio? xD

new: I received a gift card for both orders

I suggest you to use the live chat that take 5 minutes

ofc no1 love to lose time but I had few extra time(look weight collage xD)

Just got my last 4 pairs of replacements, and guess what? Real and protected, again!

So all in all I got 7 pairs of real unprotected and 7 pairs real protected Trustfires, with total price of $46.97 (+ some messages to CS & Summer + lots of waiting).

Not bad, not at all.

Thanks to Summer & Otta, for handling this so well, again!

than them really have real protected!? xD

btw dunno if i want to play lottery maybe better take other

also if w/o discounts DD still have the lowest price of that flames

They are around the same as my DX ones. Can't rely on the outside totally, my discharge test ended and the new replacement which is protected got me 2263mAh with terminating load voltage of 2.6V on the charger. After letting it rest for a few hrs it is 3.59V unloaded (just for your ref). Pretty good, i will do the other cell soon.

Where is my #$%^& refund! It has been 5 days

I just got my refund $13.90 USD. Was promised $15 USD. What a joke. Someone kill me if I ever purchase from them again.

Too bad edc, five days waiting and they give you less money, DD looks like a joke :frowning:

lol the refund from DX toke 2 weeks(for an order canceled coz them haven't in stock after 1 month) and take 1 week from italian stores ...maybe you in USA have better times with your platinum american express traveling in first class xD

Them refund you what you payed maybe some cent less or more($ go up and down), is a paypal operation ...refund... about gift card them approximate ever for excess

if was a partial refund and you got that compromise of 15$ than is different and you are right

btw you are free to complain also for the weather xD

New replacement cells, protected, first cell 2263mAh, second cell 2299mAh.

Ahh, what the heck, I´m going to throw the dice once again...

Maybe it´s the lottery part that addicts?

Don't do it!

Because I didn't get the correct batteries and its too late to get them before xmas, I now have to gift my xtars to my friends with their lights. I like to get what I paid for and don't need the drama with DD's stupid CS.