(Email is coming with tracking )Discussion Thread.-- 1st BLF Titanium flashlight with tritium.

I would be interested, pending final specs, in a generously sized AAA shell/host. I’m still a newbie, so a tight (length-wise) fit might be hard for me to manage building. A solid copper pill included, please, preferably taking up space between host and head like the pill on the sinner host that djozz has pictured in post #13. I’d like to have some interesting knurling too, like the Titaner that Rey has pictured in post #25.

I’d also be interested if it was a 16340 or 18350 host. A small-looking light with a (potentially) big punch! I don’t know if there is enough oomph in a 14250, but a light made for that size might be interesting as well.

That is a task for Tom Cruise :bigsmile:

You get what you pay for. If you want something nice, you have to get up off that wallet. I’d love to have a Devil Stick host.

I don`t think there will be many people interested in a C8 in titanium..

probably not even a handful!

C8 lights don`t have the appeal (for titanium).

exactly, C8 shape seems unavailable for Ti CNC machining.

All Tis are straight. We call those EDC "18650 little straight"

I would be interested if I could also hire someone to come to my house and teach me how to build the damn thing. Reading about builds gives me a head ache and goes way over my head lol. I’m a hand on learner.

I think an AAA Ti light would be fine. But there going to be limited options aftermarket to mod it easily, as there really aren’t many drivers and stars this size.

I think if you wanted to pursue an AAA light you’d need to define a spec and then maybe offer options (even for additional) cost.

Personally if it’s going to be a true custom light and we don’t want as big/expensive as an 18650 light. Then an 18350 or 18500 light would get my vote. Even more so if such a light is designed to allow an extension tube to be added to make it an 18650 light. An aluminim tube would probably be acceptable too.

Wight has a new AAA driver in process if memory serves me right. If it’s AAA, not too much cost, not too much to expect either. I believe a good driver and led bundle option would be a bonus.

Make it 10440 friendly atleast…

DQG 26650 Triple in titanium for me :smiley:
but only if under 50$

I am very interested. Better if 18650.

Titanium DQG 26650 would be awesome!

triple nichia 219b on noctigon friendly…and with proper reflectors intersected like the type on tiny monster tm11…oh and make it unibody like zebra sc600… J)

This is BLF not NFW so budget is a concern for me at least. That probably means 18650 tube light or smaller though I’d prefer no smaller than AA 14500. The one Rey showed looks pretty cool. Possibly ask Bucket to run up a design in Alu on his new mill in exchange for finished host or cash?

How about we step up to damascus :stuck_out_tongue:

A Titanium ( or at least partial Titanium and other metal combo) light or even a host interests me :slight_smile:

maybe i will sound stupid but…what is NFW ?

No “F” Way.

How about making an 18350 host that will fit all of the Convoy S2+ components so we will have ready access to TIR and reflector options ...

I would love the smallest and shortest EDC 18650 light, Or a 8x 18650 2s4p with big head for the upcoming XHP70 builds

And what is so exciting about titanium ? i don’t know much about it? is it because it is solid, better heatsinking, scratch resistance, makes you feel good because it is expensive ??? i really need to know