Emisar 21700!!!

thanks Maukka! this looks so good! love the green!

Looks like the size of the Astrolux EC03, but with SO MANY better things going on!

I wonder what combinations will be best. IIRC, Hank mentioned there will be plenty of variations possible.

Will it be possible to use both channels at once, i.e. all 12 LEDs?

My most favored setups would be:

9x XP-L HI V2 5D 4.000K + 3x Osram KR CSLNM1.23

9x E21A R9050 2.000K (once back in stock) + 3x SST20-DR 660nm

Oo yeah 3 w1, 3 sst20 red and 3 xpl hi

hank please tell us the specs! or release date!

Hey guys, I think I might grab a K1 thrower. It’s been like 3 days since I got my D18 and I’m already anxious to get another light from Hank

Any suggestions on which emitter to get and what customizations? Did an even mix of 2700 and 4000s for the D18 but I can’t decide whether to get one of the Osram emitters or perhaps the 4500 lumen SBT-90.2

Thanks!

May as well get the W1 or W2 and just go for crazy throw.

Thanks dude! Looks like there are three W1’s and two W2’s to choose from but Hank on my lists specs on these two

W1 (Osram CULNM1.TG): 900lm, Lux : 650Kcd (650,000cd)
W2 (Osram CULPM1.TG): 1500lm, Lux: 600Kcd (600,000cd)

W1 for absolute maximum throw or W2 if you want a bit more hotspot and usable beam.

I have been forcing myself to resist the culpm1 k1 for weeks. Get that and post beamshots please lol.

We offer made to order service, Red is one of the options which has served as visual example.

I believe this is the real Christmas miracle, hopefully we all go to bed xmas night and wake up excited to see the latest and greatest from Hank ready to order, that’s just a wish.
I can’t wait to see how the options play out.

Will the cluster of 9 be for throwing and the outer 3 for flood, or visa versa, I saw where each one will basically be customizable.

Each Hank light purchase keeps getting better and better, I’m filled with excitement, thank you Hank and I look forward to this K9.3

The only thing I want to say about Hank Wang’s flashlights is style and pure quality.

Hello

WIll you have full review of this flashlight?

Kind regards

Excellent, this is very good news. :+1: :money_mouth_face:
When will be this flashlight available?
Price range?

Thank you

Kind regards

Any new news? :smiley:

Any new news? +1

It is up on the site! Check it out!

wow!! NOCTIGON K9.3 is finally here!!

I want Xpl 4k in the center cluster and sst 4k in the outer does this make me simple?