Emisar D18 introduction

I hope that Emisar offers some color choices like they used to for the D4. I really like my rough textured blue D4, pics don’t do it justice.

yes i can think that black and khaki tan is a weird color combo instead of black would been bettera silver chromish look since emisar lights are kinda unique they should have interesting color options also… they should do cyan and green like they did in d4, those were probably the most popular colors then they stopped making them for some reason…

Purple always makes for a good tactical light

The grainy white/silver was pretty sweet too IMO.

I like the Khaki and the fact that the colors are limited edition. Green should be brought back though.

I like black ,

The dull/grainy khaki on the Fireflies E07 is badass, but I can’t get into the shiny version on the D18. Looks like cheap gold on toy jewelry to me.

I’m odd though because I don’t care for the shiny green that everyone loves either. Bought a D4s in green thinking it must look better in real life after hearing all of the rave reviews. I ended up giving it to my son because green is is favorite color, but even he said he’d rather have my black or grey one.

21 pages.hard to sift. 3 30 Q are $35???

$5 a pop

And if you order now, they make it before the light.

I got 8 from them one good source of many.

No worries, but just as a note, if you look in the top left corner of this page, below the title of this thread you will see a button that says “search within thread”. It is extremely useful for finding info in any thread, and I wish more people knew about it :smiley:

beastlykings, I find that search bar to be a far broader range than a thread or even the forum… useful yes but not quite what I had been told it was.

for example, typing in Samsung 30Q the search results show gearbest, ebay, all sorts of links to this cell outside of the forum. So it’s not a thread search tool is my point.

You’re not wrong, it can be challenging, but still easier than searching the entire 21 pages.

If you just search for “30Q” in this thread, you’ll find a couple references to the expensive batteries from Hank, and how much they should actually be.

Easier to just search Google and find the best deal for the locality. IMRbatteries in the Houston area many times beats Li-ion Wholesale on price, especially shipping price lately. Illumn has sales too. Richard usually sells them cheaper than some of the Chinese vendors and for stateside folks it’s one of the better ways to shop. :wink:

Lol now we’re both saying the same thing :smiley: Can’t agree more, easier to search before asking, whether on Google or in the thread :wink:

I used liion wholesale recently, I never thought about checking locally, good suggestion! I’m just so used to most hobby items being cheaper online.

Michigan has a huge vaping community, should be able to get what you need without a wait…

That is very true. I was in Fort Lauderdale FL over spring break with the kids. You want to talk about a huge vaping community, it’s Michigan X 4. Seems everyone has quit smoking because of ecigs.

Not to mention Michigans other now lax laws… :wink:

Oh, and by the way, a vivid purple D18 would be simply irresistible!

ie: … ish

I think your looking too far to the left. Look under the thread title. There is a tab that says View. Right next to it is another tab that says Search Within Thread. It allows for key words or user names or both. It’s only things in this particular thread.