• two Q8
  • two D4
  • one D1
  • one D1S
  • one Meteor
  • one ROT66
  • one EE X6R
  • one GT Mini

If light bulbs have only been around for 130 years, then what did the ancient aliens use when they were building the pyramids 1000s of years ago in Antarctica underground? Checkmate, skeptics.

D64

If there was ever an actual lightning storm like that…

Errybody would be dead

Last night, a strip of supercells and big thunderstorms over 1000 miles in length rolled across an easy 200-300 miles of Texas. The lightning display was spectacular, far more intense than my little video, when it crossed over us around midnight. Storms stretched from down in Mexico to Oklahoma, without having seen news coverage yet I’m sure there were some catastrophic results. :frowning:

Any word on the 18350 tube? I’ve been holding out in hopes of one…

Why have a soda can light when you can have a tuna can light!

Living in the lightning capital of the USA, that is not even a bad storm. :wink:

Real fire torches. Game over. :slight_smile:

:smiley:

I like that name. :slight_smile:

Usually I see them called “puck lights” like a hockey puck, but for a parallel-18350 light I think a tuna can is a better description. On a related note, it’s hard to find good puck lights which can plug into a wall. I have some on the top shelf of my desk for some room lighting, but I had to look pretty hard to find any.

Haha this is awesome! Nice collection.

Any video of Anduril candle mode?

Edit: i should have googled first: here’s one by TK

That sounds like fireplace mode. :slight_smile:

Sand/tan D18 SST20 4000k 95CRI ordered…

First light since 11/11 last year. :person_facepalming:

Now go check if i have enough BT 30Qs in stock. :wink:

I just measured my d18 sst20 6500k again. Those are turn on lumen.

Samsung 30q button top. 11740 lumen
Sony vtc5a solder top. 14130 lumen

Yes… Sony vtc5a are the best!

The VTC5D is the new high-drain cell to rule them all

Except there are others… Samsung 25S, Samsung 25R5, Molicel 26R, probably missing some.

We now offer the floody version for the D18, the floody optics offer very smooth beam without any hotspot,
which is good for close-up inspection, or used as a fill light

I’ll give it less than 1 page until someone asks for mixed TIR’s and LED’s

That’s really cool. With so many lumens, the D18 should be awesome as a fill light.