Emisar D3AA is available now

I did order KR1 and email Hank but unfortunately, T6 8D is sold out...

Now he has U4 8D. 80CRI

According to his website, itā€™s U4 8A 80CRI.

Post #3000!

(at the moment.)

Yeap. Sorry, my bad

D4V2 TI sandblasted version in stock (18350 tube is not available)

Also the antique version for both copper and brass version for pre-order (18350 tube is not available)

These look interesting, but the lack of 18350 tubes puts me offā€¦

Very Interested! I was about to order my second titanium anyway, and I really prefer the blasted look, but I don't see them on the website??

What should throw better in the KR1's optic? The XPL high or the SST20?

Please order D4V2 TI on the site, and let us know the order number, so that we can send the sandblasted version.
SST-20 should have slightly longer throw than the XP-L HI version.

thanks Hank! I will do! And that helps me with my next KR1 also, which will be my first hi cri thrower!

I look forward to purchasing the antique versions when they are available. Great looking lights. Thank you Hank!

I donā€™t understand why arenā€™t these sold on Aliexpress :frowning:

Why canā€™t you just order them from Hankā€™s site?

yes, IMO much easier than Aliexpress, And cuts out the "middle man ".

Yes and much faster shipping.

Yep! I ordered a few days ago. Package is already landed on the ground in the US.

Not complaining, just curious. Has a reason ever been given for Noctigon/Emisar not making a 21700 light?. Or has Hank Wang just not gotten around to it.

Bc Aliexpress gives coupons and I can get them at half the price

Well there is the K1. But I too prefer the 18650, since I have plenty of them.

Iā€™d like to see something come out in the 21700 platform that can be carried in the pocket. Clip and all. I did find where people are using the Olight M2R PRO clip on a D4SV2 and carrying it in the pocket. So, I have one on the way. Iā€™m going to do it. For some the weight might be an issue, but I put a clip on a Wurkkos WK30 and carried it without any issues. With the W2 emitter in the Emisar I think itā€™ll be the ā€œlight Iā€™ve been looking forā€!