Emisar D3AA is available now

Hank, what headband clip are you using for the right angle light?

The silicone loop is not good in my opinion :frowning:

I know from experience that the d4v2 will fit the armytek/skilhunt plastic clips, but the fine knurling tends to shred the plastic unfortunately. Maybe you want to go with a smoother body tube?

Thank you Hank ! This is the light i am waiting for since i know the D4 ā€¦ (only the Position of the Switch is not the best in my opinion, better would be like Armytek Wizard or Skilhunt ā€¦ )

Please add a practical Headband like Armytek or Olight with possiblity to take the lamp fast out of the Holder ā€¦

You realize that if every couple of days someone asks for a new driver, a new flashlight or a new tube, Hank is just going to quit his business or not take people seriously anymore.
One cannot invest time and money into tons of parts that then the next they are launched a request a yet of new product appears and a new and a new one.

Headlamp looks huge , so probably heavy. Is it 21700? Why not side switch?

Itā€™s the same quad size as the d4sv2. Itā€™s looking very good imo! :slight_smile:

Yeah, shelf headlamp :smiley:
Iā€™ll wait for smaller brother like H300 only with anduril and hi cri :wink:

It was not even labeled as a headlamp in the first place, just D4v2 at an angle.

Shelf headlamp. :smiley: :smiley:

Asking for D4v2 at a right angle will come with obvious factual traits, for example using the Carclo Round Quad with a 24mm diameter causes and inherent large head because of the optics.
Using a 24mm optic like and all parts from D4v2 canā€™t result in any tiny flashlight and that was obvious from the get go.

Because I wanted it on the top, thatā€™s whyā€¦.(smiling, breaks out in soft laughterā€¦ no one else laughsā€¦ awkward silenceā€¦) everybody has a preference, just joking around.

I attached a D25S to my welding hood. I found out real quick I like that button on the topā€¦ I can turn that light on and off with a thick gloved hand no problem. You put it on the side and I donā€™t know that I could find it so easily.

It looks gorgeous :slight_smile:
However, Iā€™m not sure I need the switch lighted.

If we talking about headlamp, side switch you can press with 2 fingers , for top switch you need 3 fingers. Side switch is more ergonomic :slight_smile:

I recall Hank saying previously that this new right angle light is designed just to be a right angle light, not a headlamp. That is probably why it has a button on the end instead of the side. A side button is better for use in a headband, but an end button is better for use as a handheld light.

If thatā€™s true than itā€™s a bummer. Everyone wanted a headlamp.

All good right angle lights (eg. Zebralight, Amytek) can be used successfully as a headlamp, thatā€™s why the whole concept of a right angle is so appealing.

Itā€™s Anduril. You can turn off the switch light.

Iā€™m sure you can also email Hank and ask for a non-lighted switch.

Interesting angle light. Hank, if you ever wanted to make an adjustable angle head light like the defunct Rofis R-series or the lower quality Nicron N7, I think thereā€™d be a market for it. There arenā€™t too many on the market these days and most are low quality and/or larger hosts. Very useful task light for all kinds of scenarios (with a magnetic tail of course). Often a handheld angle light with a fixed head just isnā€™t nearly so adaptable or useful in putting light where itā€™s needed. I would buy one from you with your quality and details even if the price were pretty high. Big engineering challenge, though.

Using a headlamp frequently for close up work, I fully agree with most right angled lights/headlamps Iā€™ve seen/used are low quality or have a crap emitter. If the wangle offers stabilised high CRI output, Iā€™d be hard pressed to resist. Preferably with 16340 18350 tube. Thinking E21A with linear driver should do the trick, possibly a mule. No magnet, I never use that and only adds weight. Personally I couldnā€™t care less about where the button is located. A new anodising colour would be appreciated though.

Will the tube be compatible with the D4v2?

I feel 18350 would be more suitable for being able to push four emitters and youā€™re really not sacrificing much size. And for the other guy complaining about it not being a headlamp you could totally just get a skilhunt headband oh, I do it with my armytek and it works well, it seems like this is going to be fairly similar to the shape of the armytek, minus the switch location

Itā€™s a tight fit, but it fits. Donā€™t recommend the brass version though :smiley: